+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Thread: I am getting very good signal with three indicators combine.

Member mojan is on a distinguished road mojan's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am getting good money from the mt4 that way i know i can better i and more better in the trading 9that we do and that way i know i can do best i the trading that we do.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member trongbat is an unknown quantity at this point trongbat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and if you help me then i will be thank full to you .... Seriously, I need a strategy to get the achievement .... I do not know what ever you try to Explain here, you can can explain clear about your strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member margono is an unknown quantity at this point margono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by youman View Post
    check this out tell me what you think

Attachment 5272
    using multiple indicators kekeuntungan then we would get that would be better. I'll give you a little of my experience when I do trade using a combination of indicators

Member toudi is an unknown quantity at this point toudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    francly , i cant understand that picture , there are diffrent indicators , and thoese boxes , would you explain in specific tif you want what does it mean , and when to buy or sell

Member onjon is an unknown quantity at this point onjon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You should spirit how can you show everybody whereby I can also pick up something similar to this unique not to mention the simplest way most certainly and / or prosperous it happens to be. That which is typically the designate allowed me to seek these products.

Member margono is an unknown quantity at this point margono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by youman View Post
    check this out tell me what you think

Attachment 5272
    indicators that I use would that do use setrategi, I also often use it and my results were pretty good huh. but often people are using 3 indicators at once.

Banned rofiq is an unknown quantity at this point rofiq's Avatar
    Thanks
    accept the no. 1 all are new to me and i did not used them before. this indicator are not in my collection too to used them. i used other normal indicator are very common in the metatrader 4. i got very good result from them. more over i am a position trader so i did not went to search any new indicator for trading. price change is the main principle of my strategy. price change in any direction will give me profit.

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you do not mind can you recite me where I can get something equal this and how advantageously or juicy it is. What's the charge let me search for them.

Junior Member edywaluyo is an unknown quantity at this point edywaluyo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    system is quite crowded, can upload indicatornya, so we try to put it into practice. whether the system is already in the test? and what percent chance profitablenya. sorry a lot of questions. hopefully can be a profitable alternative trading system

Senior Member endischa is on a distinguished road endischa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes we can get good signal from our indicator but we can not trust 100 % profit
    because some times we will get loss in our trading so we have to make good money management in our trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)