+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: I am getting very good signal with three indicators combine.

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,819 Times in 6,185 Posts
    I can't understand what ever you trying to explane here could you explane it clearly about your technique.
    Seriously i need a technique to get success.and if you help me then i will thank full to you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 146 For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-06), raheel001 (2020-11-08)

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,819 Times in 6,185 Posts
    I see fractals, I see moving average and I also see some candle sticks I would just want to ask, how do you trade these and how do you understand them, they seem complicated?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 146 For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-06)

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I cannot understand what you have tried to explain here. Maybe you explained it clearly about your technique. I seriously want a method to drive success. And if you facilitate the state of America then I will be able to fully thank you. and I believe if your three indicators can give the best signal, but I see in your chart too many colors, and your indicator displays the candlestick display. indeed the indicator is important but price action is also important while on your chart I can't see the candlestick moving, so with this I'm a little confused.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paulis For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-06), Unregistered (1)

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sikh lete hai, for the technical se hi life time hum kar sakte hai, technically only liye kafi jayda the importance of rakhti hai, the main aur isko sikh raha hoon, kuch time mein achcha technical trader banna chahta hoon. and forex technical traders mein achha paisa kama sakta hi, technical se trading karne wala forex traders mein dheere dheere hey successful milti hai kyunki uske paas dheere dheere experience aata hai aur wo jetni chahe utne karakta income hai ..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Golobutt For This Useful Post:

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahi jan forex trading jo jo soft ware hi wo boht he acha hi aur we like the signal saying ap boht he achi fortunately get skaty hian kar, bat sir ap ap same as hain kay ap kise be aik signal ko jain to phir ap us pay with achi prifit get skaty hian kar and I am often wrong in deciding to buy or sell a signal there are other indicators that you are good or only three indicators are good.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mantakdim For This Useful Post:

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately the bht indicator is profitable hai or the best hamay kr dete hi treading krne me or you are the best bht business hi meri kye life or you are always easy hai hamay business knowledge in the post kr k get money because of hoti hi .... and, what counter is this ? And how long you will be a rematch will never be. I have a number of studies that you have triggered, if you don't mind. I am new here and I am working on my mercantilism technique. If you cannot have a lot of Pine Tree State, the only thing is, say, where (I) and as good or profitable "let the PIN enter the area to search.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to surabi For This Useful Post:

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing this indicator. We will be more happy if you attach mt4 files or all files in zip format. Or provide the link address. Can you please share the indicator user guide. I only use macd and rsi. that I use but it shows differently in different time frames. and mein achi achi forum tips mil teak hain bhaiya ji aur is mein forum tips to Alawa bhi hoti hain strategy jo humko kafi fayda deti hain bhaiya ji main for you to try karke dekhunga strategy so that the signal thik hain to acha kama sakte hain

14. The Following User Says Thank You to siomay For This Useful Post:

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what indicator is this? And how long have you been using it. I really can't say what you did without further explanation. I see fractals, I see moving averages. and This has good results if you want to make a signal by your experience and indicators, I can't know very well what someone is actually trying to explode here, are you going to explain this clearly about your own method.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mantakdim For This Useful Post:

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother dear I seriously can't say what you are doing without more explanation. It seems that there are lots of boxes, oscillators, and colors, but I can't see what's happening. You must provide more than just a picture. You also need to give some results if you want us to know what is going on and how your plan is doing ... that is my opinion ... and I see fractals, I see moving averages and I also see some candles that might need I raise, but does someone swap this and the way people see it, they look complicated ..

18. The Following User Says Thank You to prabowo For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow what kind of indicator is this? And for a long time you treated him badly. Actually I have many questions to raise you if you don't mind. I am new here and I am still practicing my mercantilism techniques. If you don't mind, if you can tell Maine wherever I will get one thing like this and how good or profitable it is. what's the name let Maine look for them ....

20. The Following User Says Thank You to konspirasi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)