+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: I am getting very good signal with three indicators combine.

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the MA is a favorite indicator of most traders. frankly, I have never used the CCG indicator ... how does this indicator work? and what currency pairs are suitable for this strategy? so there is no explanation for how you did it? it will be in vain if there is no explanation, or maybe you don't share indicators? at least if we can try the indicator
    then we can review, whether it is good or bad but I see it's a very good and informative indicator.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good indector ma zydea tar move avatar indector ko use karta ho aur sath ma zig zag inductor kobeuse kartause in dono indi ki help sa trade karta and in your thinking, you are right but i disagree with you because indicator is the most confusing thing for me and my trade on the forex market. for this reason, I did not choose to trade with any indicators on the forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the system is quite crowded, can upload the indicator, so we try to practice it. Has the system been tested? and what is the profit and profit percentage. sorry many questions. hopefully it can be a profitable alternative trading system and if you don't mind, can you read me where I can get something equivalent and how profitable or attractive it is. How much does it cost, let me look for them.

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What kind of sign can this be? And for now you use it. I have helped many questions to help question someone except you brain. Feeling new here along with my business still applies the buying and selling approach. If you don't have a brain, can you tell me personally where I can get something like this and how good or maybe it benefits him. Identify what this is, I will look for these people.

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congratulations to you because your indicator gives you the right signal. I am not very successful using indicators. Hopefully this also works for me. and I see fractals, I see moving averages and I also see some candles I want to ask, how do you trade this and how you understand it, they look complicated? and if you don't mind, tell me where I can get something like this and how good or profitable it is. What is the name, let me look for them.

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all, friend, thank you for your great contribution in forex. but for beginners you only make a few detailed details about the guidelines. and for this reason to make a breakdown of the currency pair, the time frame and session should be identified. and I don't know what you tried to explain here, can you explain clearly about your strategy. Seriously I need a strategy to get achievements. And if you help me, I will thank you.

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Someone here has operated only using price action? This is the simplest way to trade forex, does not require any indicators, only knows the basics of candlesticks, is very easy to give good results, always gets profit at the end of the month, and far fewer workers stare at the graph all the time. and Indicators that are well combined but you must take a long time to ascertain whether the indicator can hold more and give constant positive results. and know how many positions you won and how many positions you lost,

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow what type of indicator is this? And for how long have you been using it. I have a lot to questions to ask you if you do not mind. Am new here and I am still working on my trading technique. If you do not mind can you tell me where I can get something like this and how well or profitable it is. What's the name let me search for them.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you do not mind can you tell me where I can get something like this and how well or profitable it is. What's the name let me search for them

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear main agar kahoon tu aap ny sirf just time wastage ke liye hi is thread ko open kia hai kiyun keh mujhy is thread ki kuch bhi samjh nahi sa rahi hai keh aap ny konsy indicator ko use kia hai ya phir unki setting kia hai konsy periods use kiye hain moving averages ke liye wagira wagira na hi aap ny koi poiri tarah sy explanation ki hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)