+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 548 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast

Thread: What you will do.when you position 300$+ loss?Close or not??

Member bhole001 has a spectacular aura about bhole001 has a spectacular aura about bhole001 has a spectacular aura about bhole001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aapke paas capital kitna hai.Agar aap ek big capital ke saath trade kar rahe hain toh aap 300$ ke loss ko bhi kuch samay tak seh saktey hain aur market ke palatney ka wait kar saktey hain.Waisey bhi humein bina stop loss ke kabhi bhi trade nahi karna chahiye.Agar humara captial small hai toh immediately trade close karke account ko protect karna chahiye.
    Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bhole001 has a spectacular aura about bhole001 has a spectacular aura about bhole001 has a spectacular aura about bhole001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear bari ajeeb bat hay kay aap ko itna loss ho raha ho aur aap apni position ko open rehnay dain aap ko chahye kay aap proper stop loss use karain ta kay es ki nobat hi na aye aur aap aisay loss say pehlay hi bach jain aur baad me preshan na hona paray Dear itna big loss to koi bardashat nai karta lekin agr koi itny big loss me ja raha ho to usko chahie kay apna order cancel kar day ya phr woh scalping wala kam kary us se us ka account save ho sakta hay or jo amount negative me ja rahi hoti hay phr woh dosri trade se postive me bhi ja rahi hogi.
    मुझे लगता है कि सबसे पहले, आपको अपने ट्रेडों पर स्टॉप लॉस लागू करना चाहिए और इसे सबसे अधिक नुकसान में नहीं जाने देना चाहिए ... लेकिन अगर आप पहले से ही इस तरह के पैसे खो रहे हैं ... तो आपको यह मानना चाहिए और देखना चाहिए कि क्या पूंजी बहुत सारे नुकसानों को छिपाने के लिए पर्याप्त है और आप इसे संभाल पाएंगे या नहीं .... यदि आप बहुत अधिक नकारात्मक फ्लोटिंग नहीं कर पाएंगे, तो यह नुकसान में इसे बंद करने और अधिक बचने के लिए अधिक है नुकसान और वाणिज्य के लिए बर्बाद करने से बचें ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mamah View Post
    dear bari ajeeb bat hay kay aap ko itna loss ho raha ho aur aap apni position ko open rehnay dain aap ko chahye kay aap proper stop loss use karain ta kay es ki nobat hi na aye aur aap aisay loss say pehlay hi bach jain aur baad me preshan na hona paray Dear itna big loss to koi bardashat nai karta lekin agr koi itny big loss me ja raha ho to usko chahie kay apna order cancel kar day ya phr woh scalping wala kam kary us se us ka account save ho sakta hay or jo amount negative me ja rahi hoti hay phr woh dosri trade se postive me bhi ja rahi hogi.
    मुझे लगता है कि सबसे पहले, आपको अपने ट्रेडों पर स्टॉप लॉस लागू करना चाहिए और इसे सबसे अधिक नुकसान में नहीं जाने देना चाहिए ... लेकिन अगर आप पहले से ही इस तरह के पैसे खो रहे हैं ... तो आपको यह मानना चाहिए और देखना चाहिए कि क्या पूंजी बहुत सारे नुकसानों को छिपाने के लिए पर्याप्त है और आप इसे संभाल पाएंगे या नहीं .... यदि आप बहुत अधिक नकारात्मक फ्लोटिंग नहीं कर पाएंगे, तो यह नुकसान में इसे बंद करने और अधिक बचने के लिए अधिक है नुकसान और वाणिज्य के लिए बर्बाद करने से बचें ...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

bhole001 (2020-06-02)

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    preparing are essential, you will know while not preparing we such as ship while not path, thus don, t understand exactly in which to reach, no goal, thus we should preparing even tiny note, thus coming from the which we will notice our progress, learning forex is similar to faculty you need to do it right daily after which evaluate your selfe every year, study exhausting by practicing and trainig your eyes on trend a minimum of 2 to 4 hours each day open up a demo and begin trading,

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bloozom For This Useful Post:

bhole001 (2020-06-02)

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mamah For This Useful Post:

bhole001 (2020-06-02)

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend yeh toh depend karta hai ki aapke paas capital kitna hai.Agar aap ek big capital ke saath trade kar rahe hain toh aap 300$ ke loss ko bhi kuch samay tak seh saktey hain aur market ke palatney ka wait kar saktey hain.Waisey bhi humein bina stop loss ke kabhi bhi trade nahi karna chahiye.Agar humara captial small hai toh immediately trade close karke account ko protect karna chahiye.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to marzuki For This Useful Post:

bhole001 (2020-06-02)

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that 1st of all, you must apply stop loss on your trades and don't let it go most in loss...but if you're already losing such money...then you must assume and see that whether or not capital is enough to hide a lot of losses and you'll be able to handle it or not....if you'll be able to not afford a lot of negative floating, then it's higher to shut it in loss and avoid more losses and avoid wasting for commerce...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to zarak For This Useful Post:

bhole001 (2020-06-02)

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as for myself to begin with, you ought to apply stop loss in your trades and don't allow it to go such a lot in loss... however if you're currently losing this kind of massive money... then you ought to think and find out which regardless of whether capital is sufficient to include a lot of losses and you may deal with it or otherwise.... if you re able to not afford a lot of unfavorable floating, then it's far better to shut it in loss and prevent additional losses and save a few for trading

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well bro, In my point of view, I think it typically depends via the quantity you could have got from out of your account iff you perceive you could have got like 20000 from out of your account you may would you like to shut. and if your trades dont seem like they will really wond get higher just shut then and dont feel any pain being a results of pain will provide youa giant quantity of grife and anger ad that where you might may will lose everything.That is determined by ones investment decision as a result of when you spend very bare minimum and then it'll shut down ones consideration instantly while gotten to to you investment decision. C .Happy trading, my friend.

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe in which firstly, you must apply stop loss in your trades and don't allow it to go such a lot in loss. However in case you are previously losing these huge cash. In which case you need to suppose and find out in which regardless of whether capital is sufficient to go over a lot of losses and you may cope with it or do not. If you re able to not afford a lot of negative floating, in that acse is preferable to close it in loss and avoid any losses and save a few for trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 548 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)