+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 548 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 279 329 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 5478

Thread: What you will do.when you position 300$+ loss?Close or not??

Senior Member NADINE is an unknown quantity at this point NADINE's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It all depends with how much you are trading with and how much volume and average you may be using; you should keep your position until trend of forex market move oposite or your account is blow.because the decision to cut losses and profit-taking also depends on how a trader before making plans.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member quite is an unknown quantity at this point quite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main is mianb kaam ko rok ke apni galti ko dekhon ga us ke bad demo ko used keron ga aur expewrt se adised lon ga phir aa ke kamn ko karon ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned koruptor is an unknown quantity at this point koruptor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    i want to know from fellow members..
    what you will do when your position is 300$+ loss..my current position in silver with 340$+ loss..
    i am not able to decide did i have to close it or not.
    Even, no expert comment from fellow member on silver in live discussion area..may be..they are sleeping.so what i have to do now??
    please guide me in such tough situation
    if u aren't sure if you will get a lot more compared to which,
    I think u much better shut this. the actual important little tad u can nevertheless profit

regards profit

Senior Member julikfi is an unknown quantity at this point julikfi's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is a very huge loss but if your account is in thousands dollars then it is negotiable but if your account is 500$ to 1000$ then it is not good for you so you should have to close your position and do not feel sad and try to make new strategy to cover your loss

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by haniesh View Post
    g haan ap ne bhot achi bat ki he agar meri koi position 300 dollars plus kar rahi ho to main bagher kuch sochay samjhay us trade ko close kar du ga and i think k agar meri koi trade 100 dollars bhi plus kar rahi ho to main to us ko bhi close kar du ga..
    theek bhaiya ji waise to jaydatar trader aisa hi karna pasand karenge wo us trade ko close hi kar denge kya pata market reversal na ho aur aage jayda nuksan ho jaye isliye acha hoga chote loss par hi band kar de us trade ko
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member darso is an unknown quantity at this point darso's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    i want to know from fellow members..
    what you will do when your position is 300$+ loss..my current position in silver with 340$+ loss..
    i am not able to decide did i have to close it or not.
    Even, no expert comment from fellow member on silver in live discussion area..may be..they are sleeping.so what i have to do now??
    please guide me in such tough situation
    closing or otherwise an choice what you ought to understand is that it loss depends along with your leverage an how a lot you've with your mt4 else if you're employing a tiny leverage and you've this kind of a loss then you ought to shut your purchase immedetly to prevent a lot looses.

Senior Member haniesh is an unknown quantity at this point haniesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g haan ap ne bhot achi bat ki he agar meri koi position 300 dollars plus kar rahi ho to main bagher kuch sochay samjhay us trade ko close kar du ga and i think k agar meri koi trade 100 dollars bhi plus kar rahi ho to main to us ko bhi close kar du ga..

Senior Member ak1 is an unknown quantity at this point ak1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact I won't let my price to go to that big amount in negative floating.,I think it will be Ok for you just wait for the trend

Banned waheedrana.972 is an unknown quantity at this point waheedrana.972's Avatar
    Thanks
    agar meri positions itnay loss main hain to main inhain close ya open rakhnay kay liye apnay accouny pay nazar dalun ga kay inkat close honay say meray account pay kia asar par skta hay. or inkay jari rehnay say mjhay kia masla paish aaskta hay . agar mera account itnay loss pay stable ni hay yani margin call ka khatra hay to main inko close kar dunga taakay mera account margin call say bach jaye other wise ni

Senior Member kabrol is an unknown quantity at this point kabrol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you know that 300 $ loss is a little much for beginners, but it depends on conditions and also the lot size and margins we are trading, for example if you have a capital amount of 10000 $ and you have opened a position with 1 lot size, then I think 300 $ loss is not so much ! and it's possible to turn back for the price and turn to profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 548 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 279 329 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)