+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 548 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: What you will do.when you position 300$+ loss?Close or not??

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Surely it depends on my capital and depends on how much risk I can take per trade.
    If I trade with more than $ 10,000,
    I do not think I will close it, because it is still a small business,
    but if we trade for $ 1000 only, then we must reduce the loss to save our account really!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when trading in forex business I personally think that's a very tough something to decide though but I think that best thing is for me to leave the trade open for more times or days to see if it can reverse back again, if it doesn't reverse for a long time I think I have to close it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think this situation depends upon your capital investment if your capital is able to bear more then you should see for prices come to profit otherwise you should close your position and try to cover this loss.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to remo For This Useful Post:

dhano (2017-10-24)

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that we should immediately close the trade and we should know that trading without proper learning means taking high risk at trading, we need to trade with proper understanding of the market and we need to trade with proper discipline too.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nuleta For This Useful Post:

dhano (2017-10-31), remo (2017-10-29)

Member vic will become famous soon enough vic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I personally will use the conclusion of losses when making transactions in order to reduce losses
    due to one of the psychotherapy so that OP does not match the way of price movement
    but when it must decrease the number of statesmen from $ 300 then I will make Loss that
    cut directly rather than hope the price will return to OP is done because we will never know that the price will return to the OP completed.

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that if it has happen I think you should take decision intelegently. If you have enough capital to bear it and if there is any chance to reduce the loss or you should wait but if it is not happen you should stop.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that for starters you need to apply a final reduction in your trade and not really ignore it in a reduction,
    but if you are currently spilling like a lot of money then you need to feel it
    and pay attention it does not matter if Cash is enough to pay the losses far more and handle the idea or certainly
    not if you can not manage a much more unfavorable voyage, then it is much better to cover the idea in reducing avoid additional losses
    and also spend less to handle

Banned Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,780 Times in 1,855 Posts
    kisi dosry ka baray ma ma kuch nhi keh sakta ho lekin ma apny baray ma yahi kaho ga ka ma kabhi be itny zaida loss ka sath trade nhi close karo ga kio ka phir ya tu account wash ho ga ya maket back ajae gy jagah pa

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aliakbar2016 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-16), billyboy00007 (2017-10-29), FOREXMAN (2017-10-17), incomejobs (2017-10-16), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-19), kanita (2017-10-30), munibkhan (2017-10-16), sufiyan22 (2017-10-23), zahid2016 (2017-10-21)

Member modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i cannot give you an answer, you should take your decision depending on your analysis, if it is a high probability that the price will return, you can keep your orders opened .

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi brother . I guess you should apply stop loss on your trades and do not let it go so much in loss...but if you are already losing such big money...then you should think and see that whether capital is enough to cover more losses and you can handle it or not....if you can not afford more negative floating, then it is better to close it in loss and avoid further losses and save some for trading...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 548 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)