+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 548 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: What you will do.when you position 300$+ loss?Close or not??

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first of all i will see my capital and if i have strong capital then i will place the scalping order i will try to survive my capital and with the scalping we could secure our capital although our trading will become in long term but no problem .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,388 Times in 978 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear agar kabhi mujhy itna barra loss hoa bhi sahi tu mein ksi expert se milon ga k check krwa ln analysis krwa lon k kiya market ka reverse aany ka koi chance hai bhi sahi ya nahi agar na hoa tu close kr don ga apni trade ko

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amjadwaseem For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2017-10-31), memi memi (2017-11-04)

Senior Member azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,423 Times in 1,655 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    itna bara loss bare hi pairs pe ho skta hai jese gold, silver, oil main sabi ko yahi keh skta hon ke ap in pairs pe bohat zyda risk na lain agr lene bi hai to backup pe money ap ke pas zyad hona chaye jis se loss ki surt main recover hojayen.s

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to azharahmad For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-31), amjadwaseem (2017-10-29), FOREXMAN (2017-10-29), ghaffar500 (2017-10-31), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-29), munibkhan (2017-10-29), rehanayaz (2017-10-31)

Member gennep will become famous soon enough gennep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will close my position if the investment is less than or equal to $ 1000. If the investment balance is at least 10 times the current loss, then I would advise you to hold on to that position and make a decision based on the current support and resistance levels. If the loss is at least equal to or greater than 1/3 of the total balance, it is always preferable to close the position regardless of the probability of price retrace.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to gennep For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2017-10-29)

Member ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,847 Times in 273 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar aapki trade loss main jati hai to aap tab tak wait kre jab tak aap usmain sure nae ho jate ki ab market waha se aapke side nae jayega mujhe kabhi kabhi lgta hai ki hmare account blow hone main yahi sabse bada reason hai ki hum log sahi time se apni loss wali trade ko close nae kar pate hai humme isse bachna chahiye aur stop loss ka sahi use krna sikhna hoga

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ravi999 For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2017-10-29)

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    agr meri koi bi trade 300$+ loss main ho to main prefer karun ga wait ko or profit main ane ke bad close karun ga but agr kisi or ki trade is tara loss main hai to wo apni equity ke lehaz se wait kare agr equity km hai to jaldi close kar de.

11. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-28), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-28), amjadwaseem (2017-10-29), batool (2017-10-30), billyboy00007 (2017-10-29), danish555 (2017-10-29), FOREXMAN (2017-10-29), incomejobs (2017-10-29), kanita (2017-10-30), munibkhan (2017-10-28), punjabpolice (2017-10-28), rehanayaz (2017-10-29), yulbang111 (2017-10-29)

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and also for me, it really depends on my equity if
    I still have enough remaining equity in my account and I am confident that I will be on the winning side of the trade so that I can take advantage of stop loss but if there is no equity then I just do not have much time later to get out of the trade that what I think is the best way to protect my account

13. The Following User Says Thank You to slater For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2017-10-29)

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello friends, it depends on your money management and your analysis.
    If you think like losing you near your deposit now, better now close your trade or you can not lose your recovery, then all you have to do now close your trade.other wiser if you have to deposit more of your lost position and you think afterwards it will be profitable if you do not close your trade.

Member blackt20 will become famous soon enough blackt20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adahidayat View Post
    i think that first of all, you should apply stop loss on your trades and do not let it go so much in loss...but if you are already losing such big money...then you should think and see that whether capital is enough to cover more losses and you can handle it or not....if you can not afford more negative floating, then it is better to close it in loss and avoid further losses and save some for trading...
    bhai meray ye ap par depend karta hai kay ap ko profit ho raha hai kay loss agar ap ko loss ho raha hai to ap ko ko zyada mehnat karni chahiye agar ap ko profit ho raha hai to ap ko us se bhi zyada mehnat karni chahiye

Banned anis anis will become famous soon enough anis anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is necessary to compensate for the lack of experience that the trader is interested in collecting information, studying all technical analysis methods and following the strong news on the market
    all my greetings

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 548 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)