+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 548 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 5478

Thread: What you will do.when you position 300$+ loss?Close or not??

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear pehli bat ye hai k hum apni trade ka loss is had tak jany ku dengy hamen apni har trade mein stop loss use karna chaye agar itna loss tak trade chali jaye to mein phr apna capital aur market dekhugy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ramez123 is an unknown quantity at this point ramez123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    big loss. you are loss 300$. i think that you are open the trade with out strategy. You can not apply the stop loss. i think that there two majior mistake. First you can not follow the strategy and second not follow the Risk management. So you are face the loss more than 300$. I am suggest you that you are work the market strategy base.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my friend in forex trading, I obviously think that I don't want to hold my bad trades for a long time because it will risky for my account. If i always hold the bad trades in the market without stop-loss or cut loss, one day it will makes me get stop out, and i will not have capital anymore to trade again then i will close it immediately if i get that so much losses in my trading.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading karty time Trader ko chhy woh stops laga lia kry because jb market main data ay ga ya Forex Trading ki news ayen gy phr Trader ka jo open order ho ga woh aik side ki direction py chly ga ya profit ya phr loss is liay trader ko phly sy right decision aor risk ko control krna thik rhy ga

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading with technical analysis and I use stop-loss and take profit, if I have this situation for continue or not that was according to my capital and my analysis, we have to avoid such position we confused to take decision because with that then we can not success in this business.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Member nescaef is on a distinguished road nescaef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its very greatest which we have a MM policy and after that preserve this clearly on forex and apply it favorably to build profits on forex... No would like to leave u account to accumulate three hundredunited nations monitors. the unarmed observers have USD loss or even three hundredunited nations monitors. the unarmed observers have pips losses.

Senior Member mikum is an unknown quantity at this point mikum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think this will depend within the approaching situation of silver inside the market regardless of whether or even not it'll go upward or even might help upabout coming lower initial attempt to firmly analyse the actual market on that the actual trend will go if there will end up being 90% chances which it'll go upward after that maintain this open if no chances after that closing it'd end up being greater.

Member HOSSAM is an unknown quantity at this point HOSSAM's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All of this is calculated according to the capital and how to sound administration because the forex market of the most dangerous markets that need to manage a sound capital so as not to regret afterwards to deal with the forex market and this is the best in the trading

Member jiya721 is an unknown quantity at this point jiya721's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think mujhe lagta hai ki stoploss ko zaroor user kerna chaheyi kunki forex trading mein bahut risk hota hai market kabhi bhi badal jata hai isilye mein nahi chahate mera itna loss ho kyunki jo investment kiya hoga uska khayal b rakhna bohoot hi zarori hai aur hosake take profit b set karke rakhe

Member jalilou is an unknown quantity at this point jalilou's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Personally i believe that first of all you should apply stop loss on your trades and do not let it go so much in loss. In fact I won't let my price to go to that big amount in negative floating and also everyone should trade according to his capital.then we will lost the bid and lose all the money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 548 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)