+ Reply to Thread
Page 547 of 548 FirstFirst ... 47 447 497 537 545 546 547 548 LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,470 of 5478

Thread: What you will do.when you position 300$+ loss?Close or not??

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will certainly don't wait more for that and close it immediately no matter what the trend is, no matter what the news is. In fact I won't let my price to go to that big amount in negative floating. And also everyone should trade according to his capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nilesh For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I personally would use stop losses when doing transactions in order to minimize losses resulting from any of the analysis so that the OP did not correspond with the direction of price movement but when it comes to experience loss of more than $ 300 then I'll do cut losses immediately rather than hoping the price will go back to the OP done because we will never know that the price will go back to the OP is done.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye to aap ki lot size par or agar aap ke paas bahut saara balance hai or aap ke analysis se price aap ki direction main move karegi to aap esko hold kar sakte ho.
    agar aap ki lot size choti hai to aap trade ko close kar sakte ho or loss ko cover kanre k liye nya order open kar sakte ho.

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will certainly don't wait more for that and close it immediately no matter what the trend is, no matter what the news is. In fact I won't let my price to go to that big amount in negative floating. And also everyone should trade according to his capital.

Banned mohit is on a distinguished road mohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think this the huge amount in loss and this is advisable in the forex trading , but you must use the stop loss to avoid this situation or you can use the manual stop loss to close your position

Member hindlekar is on a distinguished road hindlekar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Junior Member mazba is on a distinguished road mazba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this kind of situation i had faced sometimes.That time if i predict that I can overcome the
    loses by a new position than I close my lose trade.otherwise i opened a opposite entry to
    protect my balance and make some profit.and that time my trade going for a long time trade.

Member ahmedlinkers is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedlinkers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think stop loss is an important part of trading and lack of its usage leads to such a situation. I personally think that proper hedging and quitting should be a good option.

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to abhi newbie hon but agar is trading ko light hi liya jayay to sahi hai warna to healt per and psycholodical bhi problems ho sakti hain.mjhay to abhi tak itna loss nhi hoa but agar mjhay bhi kabhi face kerna pera to ma foran sa position close ker don gi and risk nhi loon gi profit ka.but jo log sahi sa light la ker trading kertay hain unhay to close nhi kerni chahiyay and risk lena chahiyay.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to twinkling star For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2017-09-23), samia93 (2018-01-03)

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar aapke pas bara balance hai to fir ise chora ja sakta hai jaise hi ye kuch recover hoga ise close kar dena but abhi ise on rakho aur dekhte raho aur yaad rakho stop loss set kiya karo stop loss set karte to aapka itna loss nahi batata.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to asingh601 For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2019-01-22), Golobutt (2019-10-09), rehanayaz (2017-09-23), samia93 (2018-01-03)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 547 of 548 FirstFirst ... 47 447 497 537 545 546 547 548 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)