+ Reply to Thread
Page 541 of 548 FirstFirst ... 41 441 491 531 539 540 541 542 543 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,410 of 5478

Thread: What you will do.when you position 300$+ loss?Close or not??

Banned ghysalgreen is an unknown quantity at this point ghysalgreen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zeshan View Post
    when its postion come then we decide but if the loss is more then 100 dollars then mostly i lock the trades like as i trades on them the against on the trades
    we calculate the losses should be based on the percentage, if we can calculate the losses that we experience is based on a percentage, we will definitely be more comfortable trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    i want to know from fellow members..what you will do when your position is 300$+ loss..my current position in silver with 340$+ loss..i am not able to decide did i have to close it or not.Even, no expert comment from fellow member on silver in live discussion area..may be..they are sleeping.so what i have to do now??please guide me in such tough situation
    lol. in any next time, consider to use little tight stop loss to avoid your trade float that much. I suggest you to just follow the trend, be careful reading your signal and enter the market wisely. If market move againts your position just start your back up plan or just cu its loss and start position which follow the new trends. Well, that works for me, hope will works for you too.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Member zeshan is on a distinguished road zeshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when its postion come then we decide but if the loss is more then 100 dollars then mostly i lock the trades like as i trades on them the against on the trades

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think I have to decide how much money IO have in back and then see how long I can survive in market so I never want to close positions which are negative unless I have overall profit so I would like to wait for few months even. so forex is game of patience

Senior Member syphertob is an unknown quantity at this point syphertob's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    then it is better to close it in loss and avoid further losses and save some for trading and In fact I won't let my price to go to that big amount in negative floating so if you open it sell and it moves up then hold it and wait for retracements.

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my experience the basic strategy to help us from mistakes in taking the position that:

1. One target shoot with SL OR TP

2. Grid is a specific strategy used only in the market who are quiet

3. averaging, strategies that are common for the market who are trending

4. cut and switch

5. cut and double cover

6. hedging

7. interpair hedging, its strategies must consider the correlation between currencies

Member omofx is on a distinguished road omofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    close the position and forget about it we all make loss in forex but how you manage it is very important and beside you need to place your stop loss when you open a position it take care of emotional trading

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When my position is 300 loss i try to recover my loss and if my balance or equity can stay more then i trade long term trade. but if my balance is low i stop trade instantly.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh asal me hamari capital par depend karta hai agar harami 10,000$ ki capital hai aur 300$ ka loss ho raha hai to close kar dene me koi harz nahi hai, lekin agar 400$ ki capital par 300$ ka loss dikha raha hai to 75% ka loss to vaise hi ho raha hai 25% ka risk shayad 100% vapas dila de - chance le lena chahiye.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    i want to know from fellow members..
    what you will do when your position is 300$+ loss..my current position in silver with 340$+ loss..
    i am not able to decide did i have to close it or not.
    Even, no expert comment from fellow member on silver in live discussion area..may be..they are sleeping.so what i have to do now??
    please guide me in such tough situation
    The main way that a forex exchnage trader can actually prevent this problem is through never making that mistakes at all. You should close the trades depending on the strategy because 300 pips loss is possible in a long term trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 541 of 548 FirstFirst ... 41 441 491 531 539 540 541 542 543 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)