+ Reply to Thread
Page 531 of 548 FirstFirst ... 31 431 481 521 529 530 531 532 533 541 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,310 of 5478

Thread: What you will do.when you position 300$+ loss?Close or not??

Member Yovraj is an unknown quantity at this point Yovraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At present the silver is not completely in short positions. It is true that it will show some retracement so check your position if you open it sell and it moves up then hold it and wait for retracement. Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member katol is an unknown quantity at this point katol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If i inthe minus the floating position which is too large, then I will do hadging if market conditions are still active and open hadging when the market is saturated conditions. I direct or close a trade if I can not predict the next price movement.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member XDLOVERS is an unknown quantity at this point XDLOVERS's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think this is only possible.when you put your stoploss so far. and the result is here. so i advice to all the traders to put stoploss in a consideable manner.

Member younesjoe will become famous soon enough younesjoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for this i think if you have a bigg capitale you can try a strategie X2 it's search an other pip to can take a same position but with a big volum and we can have a profit just if a price change a direction

Senior Member sourav is an unknown quantity at this point sourav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar aap ki pas apki balance jada ho or aap account close na honeki agar samvabna na ho tab aapko is situation me long time karna chahiye take mere loss recover ho or profit ve. leken agar equity nahi raheta hay tab account close honese accha main loss mehe closs kardo. take main tike rahesako.

Senior Member forexwallet is an unknown quantity at this point forexwallet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    i want to know from fellow members..
    what you will do when your position is 300$+ loss..my current position in silver with 340$+ loss..
    i am not able to decide did i have to close it or not.
    Even, no expert comment from fellow member on silver in live discussion area..may be..they are sleeping.so what i have to do now??
    please guide me in such tough situation
    ye to us waqat hi decide kiya ja sakta hai na ke us waqat jab hamen 300$ loss ho raha hai to market ki condition kiya hai market position ke mutabik hi is ka decision ho sakta hai theek se

Member fantasyman is an unknown quantity at this point fantasyman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    close and/or maybe no longer a wonderful route also people would learn is in fact that the removal bes different inside your leverage a strong methods a lot someone feature across that mt4 in addition for those who are wearing an find leverage in addition to an individual host what injury you would shut down your individual structure immedetly in order to really miss out on lots slacks

Banned swapan is an unknown quantity at this point swapan's Avatar
    I have no fixed place for live. I like to visit various countries
    Thanks
    Though I am a bad trader, I never loose over three hundred dollar. So, I can not explain it clearly to you. But, I think, you must not do such things, for which you may loose three hundred dollar. It is really pathetic dear.

Senior Member tonmoy is an unknown quantity at this point tonmoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we account the losses should be based on the percentage, if we can account the losses that we acquaintance is based on a percentage, we will absolutely be added adequate trading.

Junior Member over_drive is an unknown quantity at this point over_drive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a newbie forex trader. I don't have big amount on my trading account. I have only some money. I want to get profit from there. If i loss $300 that will be the biggest loss for me. But, i always try to continue my trading.
    What you think??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 531 of 548 FirstFirst ... 31 431 481 521 529 530 531 532 533 541 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)