+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 548 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: What you will do.when you position 300$+ loss?Close or not??

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that for starters, you should apply a stop reduction in your own position, nor do they let it go so much with a reduction.
    For anyone who has dropped this much money. If you really should consider
    to see if the funds are enough to pay more deficit and you will manage it or maybe not.
    If you can not afford the worse hanging, preferably closer to a reduction that avoids more deficits and keeps a lot of things related to investing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member anumanie is on a distinguished road anumanie's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that depends on you and if you think it will recover you can open and if you feel you get more loss then better to close and how much capital you have?and at whatt rate you buy silver?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,232 Times in 12,130 Posts
    days of consecutive net trading losses for the firm and a total loss over $300 positions overnight and you may have to stop-loss on them at the close a trailing stop works the same way for a short position a stop loss does not guarantee that will you will be able to get out at the price ...

4. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-21), Akhterp (2017-11-26), Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-22), ASHOK (2017-11-25), azharahmad (2017-11-27), batool (2017-11-26), billyboy00007 (2017-11-24), Feroz (2017-11-25), FOREXMAN (2017-11-28), fxearner (2017-11-21), incomejobs (2017-11-27), israr2017 (2017-11-21), kanita (2017-11-21), mian5575405 (2017-11-27), munibkhan (2017-11-27), Nirzana (2017-11-20), punjabpolice (2017-11-24), QamarXulqi (2017-11-26), rehanayaz (2017-11-20), sufiyan22 (2017-11-22), Trump (2017-11-21), zahid2016 (2017-11-28), zahraali989 (2017-11-20)

Junior Member k.mokhtar is an unknown quantity at this point k.mokhtar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in swing trading you the lose may be greater than this but who use this have a great capital money but if my capital cannot withstand i will close

6. The Following User Says Thank You to k.mokhtar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned MalikWaseem is on a distinguished road MalikWaseem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Peter Fitzgerald, global head of multi-assets at Aviva Investors, who oversees 132 billion pounds ($174.20 billion) in assets, told the Reuters Global Investment Outlook Summit this week that going long large-cap emerging equities and short on large-cap developed market stocks had done reasonably well in 2017, and would continue to make money next year.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MalikWaseem For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1), memi memi (2017-11-19)

Member mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main jab bhi loss feel kartri hun i know that one day price will return after same price, that's why i just hold my order do not close my order but if i have a correct any ind of news then i close my order and take new order for profit

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mano33 For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2017-11-19)

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You know that the $ 300 loss is a bit much for beginners, but it depends on the conditions
    and also the lot size and margins we trade, for example if you have $ 10,000 of capital
    and you have opened positions with 1 lot size. ,
    then I guess the $ 300 loss is not so much!
    and maybe to go back for the price and move on to the profits.

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think first of all, you have to apply
    stop loss to your trade and do not let the loss so much ...
    but if you have lost a lot of money like that ..
    i think it depends on you and if you think it will heal you can open

Banned r_ad_k has a spectacular aura about r_ad_k has a spectacular aura about r_ad_k's Avatar
    Thanks
    Use stop losses when doing transactions in order to minimize losses resulting from any of the analysis so that the OP did not correspond with the direction of price movement but when it comes to experience loss of more than 300$ then I will do cut losses immediately rather than hoping the price will go back to the OP done because we will never know that the price will go back to the OP is done.

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex business is the best business in the online business world. Every business must lose.
    I wish every trader should apply a stop loss to your business.
    When I lose 300+ lose from I will try to recover lost.
    Forex business requires more experience than not easy to lose.
    So all traders need money management from this business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 548 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)