+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 548 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 5478

Thread: What you will do.when you position 300$+ loss?Close or not??

Senior Member Russell is an unknown quantity at this point Russell's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you have a big capital then you will go for long time trading because the market trend can go opposite direction any time so you will be able to recover your loss. So keep patience and do not open another trade to counterbalance your loss because it is too much risky.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Russell For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned ku_lock is on a distinguished road ku_lock's Avatar
    Thanks
    if I have a position like that, I would still see that the market first to decide to close the position or leave the position open. due to market conditions if it is still possible to minimize my losses I have gained, I would leave my position open. but if that market conditions will continue to move in the opposite trend with my position, then I would choose to close my position, because I certainly did not want to risk losing more of my money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hunter1 is an unknown quantity at this point hunter1's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think when we have open any position in the forex market then we should need to set stop loss for our trade without set stop loss we can not win money in the forex market we should always need to stay in touch with forex market news and trend to win here nice and easy money.

Senior Member uda is an unknown quantity at this point uda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if this scenario i occur with me i will never become disappointed.on that scenario i will tell myself all is well and going to create strategy for recuperating the reduction and i believe that if i go for dealing with a appropriate planing i will restore my reduction...............

Senior Member sugihbondo is an unknown quantity at this point sugihbondo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    i want to know from fellow members..
    what you will do when your position is 300$+ loss..my current position in silver with 340$+ loss..
    i am not able to decide did i have to close it or not.
    Even, no expert comment from fellow member on silver in live discussion area..may be..they are sleeping.so what i have to do now??
    please guide me in such tough situation
    I think. what you do is carefully analyze the movement direction of the market. if you are unsure if prices will suit your analysis then you can wait until you make a profit at least $ 1. to make a cut loss you must think about what the consequences are and whether you can still do the trade after you cut loss position.

Senior Member rubel.88 is an unknown quantity at this point rubel.88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you question is not so much clear to me Once a time my EUR/USD was in same position then i take hedge or i place against entry and when i see that market will now take rebound minimum 300+ point then i close against entry and wait for up side and there i close first entry.good job

Senior Member uabaid is on a distinguished road uabaid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Once a time my EUR/USD was in same position then i take hedge or i place against entry and when i see that market will now take rebound minimum 300+ point then i close against entry and wait for up side and there i close first entry....

Senior Member shahani is an unknown quantity at this point shahani's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion you should keep your position until trend of forex market move oposite or your account is blow. But for the next times you should set stop loss and take profit for your trading, then you can avoid big losses.

Senior Member fairy is an unknown quantity at this point fairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you question is not so much clear to me , are you asking about trade which is in 300$ loss? i think we should not have to give these 300 $ easily , i will not close it and will lock my trades and will break it at some suitable position...

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,945 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    i want to know from fellow members..
    what you will do when your position is 300$+ loss..my current position in silver with 340$+ loss..
    i am not able to decide did i have to close it or not.
    Even, no expert comment from fellow member on silver in live discussion area..may be..they are sleeping.so what i have to do now??
    please guide me in such tough situation
    bhai waise to dekha jaye to hum dono taraf se fase huye hai, agar capital low hai, to majburi mein band nahi kar sakte hai, agar big capital hai, to bhi band karke hum loss recover kar sakte hai, lekin loss mein trade band karne ka dil nahi karega, aur wo bhi itna bada amount to kabhi nahi
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 548 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)