+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 548 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 544 ... LastLast

Thread: What you will do.when you position 300$+ loss?Close or not??

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what do you mean by this, do you get a loss of up to - $ 300 and then you want to keep it and hold it until the market moves back again ..? and if you have big capital in your balance and you think that trend will move back (after doing price analysis) you can keep orders running .. it will depend on my trading strategy and condition during that situation. eager after a very bad loss. facing a cold-minded situation is a good trader's behavior. in my experience, we need to be more resilient to our trade. then the losses will be reduced gradually.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member 7alt7op will become famous soon enough 7alt7op's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    i want to know from fellow members..
    what you will do when your position is 300$+ loss..my current position in silver with 340$+ loss..
    i am not able to decide did i have to close it or not.
    Even, no expert comment from fellow member on silver in live discussion area..may be..they are sleeping.so what i have to do now??
    please guide me in such tough situation
    Actually you are trading with a wrong way, I never reach 300+ loss and it seems you do not using stop lose, that's what happened if you did't use stop lose, you lose the deal and lose the capital and become one of 90% of traders who's Failed

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is best to close after the loss and start with a new strategy, as if your luck is bad, you can avoid losses with new plans. And something else shows that you're using a large batch size. So it's better to trade with caution with the strategies and plans as well. And if not, the same thing can be repeated because it does not have this size of loss. have you made any goal against your stop loss, what I want to say is that you have ever thought before entering the position that after losing this much I will close my position, if yes rather than stick to your rules, else look at the higher time frame if you can find from the position of those who can return to your favor and you have the power I mean capital to hold this position rather than holding or closing it, or you can also wait if the support and resistance are strong close to to see if the position is retreating from there

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It may depend on how much you trade there and how much money do you have in your account? If you trade with a lot of there, I think it'll be fine for you just wait for the trend. Do not close. Meanwhile, if you trade with a small lot, I think you should close your account now. I certainly would not wait any longer and soon closed it no matter what the trend, no matter what the risks. Actually I would not let my price rise to a large amount of it floating negatively. And also everyone should trade according to their capital.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    silver is also not traded by many traders because of its volatility factor so I will not comment on it. However, as long as you ask for closing a position, you need to see how much your account can keep this position, how big your account is and what the trend is, whether you're in a negative trend, etc. So many things should be considered. I think it depends entirely on the market situation. If you think the market will return to your trading direction then you will not close this trade. But if you think the market will not come then you have to stop this trade. I think every Merchant must stop losses to save their capital. If you use stop loss then you will not miss this big defeat.

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,219 Times in 12,130 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Abniali05 View Post
    What will i do when my position in 300 or up in loss on that time i will do and check for the news and my dear brother you have to
    review and watch for the market that how it will react in near time and on which way it will comes to and when it will bring out your
    position from that loss.
    yeah i am agree with you but its mportant to come up with a plan for cutting losses based on your own trading style account size and position size you will exit a trade should be planned before you enter below we outline a number of different ways to exit a profitable trade no matter which you choose to use a good book to read on the psychology of the markets position sizing and risk management

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-04-23), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-23), sarfraz786 (2018-04-23), yulbang111 (2018-04-16), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-05)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia agar apki trade profit me hn chahe vo 300$ ho ya 30$ ya 3$ apko ye dekhna h ke tredn apke favour me hn ya ni aagr favour me em to sl move krdo aur wait kor agar favour me ni hn to cut krdo
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-04-15), jellybelly2017 (2018-04-05), zahid2016 (2018-04-15), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-03)

Member Abidhanif will become famous soon enough Abidhanif will become famous soon enough Abidhanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first of all i dont want to loss 300$ i always choos money managment for trading i follow stop loss and take profit tool agar ham ye dono options use karein to mere khyaal se hamain loss nahi ho sakta

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Abidhanif For This Useful Post:

zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-02)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia apko 2 se 3 cheeszey dekh ne ki need hoti hn profiut vali lot ko cut krne se pehel 1 to he hn again analyss krp aur dekh tredn apke favour me hn agar hn to ap sl ko break even pr move krdo oske bad agar favour me ni hn to ap lot close kor
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-04-22), chak148 (2018-04-02), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-03)

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,250 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What will i do when my position in 300 or up in loss on that time i will do and check for the news and my dear brother you have to
    review and watch for the market that how it will react in near time and on which way it will comes to and when it will bring out your
    position from that loss.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-07-14), Mr Law (2018-07-23), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-03)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 548 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 544 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)