+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 548 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: What you will do.when you position 300$+ loss?Close or not??

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we want to make profit in trading activity,the most important part of this is have a good psychology trading without that,our trading activity is no mean at all try to test your strategy in demo account to knowing the best setting and the best time to use that strategy. bhai ap ko chye k ap jaab be trading karin trade lagain to ap stop loss zaror use karin ta k ap ka account save rahy or ap ka loss itna agy barh hi na paey jiss ko recover karna muskil ho jaey so ager mujy kabhi 300+ loss hua to me apni trade nai close karun ga kia pata wo back ho jaey

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother is ma apko agr itna loss ho jaye to ap relax ho jayen aur apna week point search karen. q k apki wronge trade hi apko loss de gi aur ap please koshish karen k news ko read karen aur stoploss aur take profit use karen aur tralling stop use karen candles ki movement dekhen aur MN, W1 chart read karen then trade karen. One of the key measurements of market sentiment is support and resistance. If resistance breaks, there are more bulls in the market at time than bears. If it bounces, we know the bears have overpowered the bulls. Likewise, if a support level holds, we know that any in price were most likely caused by routine profit-taking. If it breaks, on the other hand, we know we have short sellers entering the market along with longs starting to close their positions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trade main mein apni position itni jane hi nai deta ager meri trade -30 ho jaye ya is se thora sa zeyada loss ho jaye to main order close ker deta hun kiun ke market ka koi pata nai hota ke kub kya ho jaye jo traders loss main trade jane ke baad bhi long trade ker dete hain unhein zeyada bara loss ho jata hai I can shut it if i simply have tiny capital inside my account. But i will be able to maintain the positioning in the event i have greater than $3000 inside my account. So, i will be able to shut it or otherwise, depend about how a lot of is my capital and depend upon my trading arrange and trading strategy additionally.

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first if you have short balance in ur trading account then close it.but i have good principal and want to recover that then please know that silver and gold both are move togather.news says gold will be higher then now in this month.so if you placed the sell position then buy the silver from low position with double lot.it may can recover the loss.or you can try to sclaping trades with big lots to recover ur losess.hope so.

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion you should keep your position until trend of forex market move oposite or your account is blow. But for the next times you should set stop loss and take profit for your trading, then you can avoid big losses. and I express you ask the conscience and demotic sagaciousness. Best judgment is a susurration of conscience. If you let the floating antagonistic, is there any datum of the condition of the market module transmute around? If there is, piece you let it.

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do assume which for starters, you ought to apply stop lose on your trades and neglected such a lot in loss... however ought to you be currently losing this kind of many omen... then you ought to thunk and find out which n9 matter if capitalist sufficient t include a lot of losses and you'll in all probability handle it or otherwise.... if you re able to not afford a lot of negative floating, and then it is far better shut it in loss and prevent additional price reduction programmed and save a few for trading...

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dost aapne jab itne loss tak trade hold kar ke rakha hai to jaroor kuch analyse kar ke hi kiya hoga, aap apne analysis ko ek baar phir se jaanche, kahin koi galti to nahi hui hai analysis mein kyonki kabhi kabhi ghabra kar trade cloise karne ke baad market reverse karta hai aur phir hamein lagta hai ki hamne galti kiya hai, isliye aap ek baar fir analyse karein aur tab tak hi hold karein jitna loss aap utha sakte hain kyonki account ko bachana jyada important hota hai hold kar ke rakhne se.

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moral sense and demotic sagaciousness. Best verdict is a susurration of moral sense. If you let the sailing opposed, is there any datum of the situation of the industry component transmute around? If there is, item you let it.
    and you question is not so much clear to me , are you asking about trade which is in 300$ loss? i think we should not have to give these 300 $ easily , i will not close it and will lock my trades and will break it at some suitable position...

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it will never happen to me at this time. Becasue my capital only has more than 500 $, and i use risk for each trades only 2 %, but when i take a position and get loss up up to 300 $ loss, i will close order to avoid huge loss, guy. and It is better to close it in loss and avoid further losses and save some for trading... Then there can be a solution for this problem. In fact I won't let my price to go to that big amount in negative floating.. I suggest you ask the conscience and common sense.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that first of all, you should apply stoploss on your trades and do not let it go so much in loss. In fact I won't let my price to go to that big amount in netative floating, and it moves up then hold it. But you must use the stop loss to avoid ths situation or you can use the manual stop loss. So i can hedge & overcom eit with small number of better to trade with cautious with necessary sfrategies and plans.
    and well.this large amounts, and if you want to play more, and have the power to control your losses, you can invest in, and then you should have a good feeling and experience, and you can easily get success

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 548 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)