+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 548 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 5478

Thread: What you will do.when you position 300$+ loss?Close or not??

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    in my experience the basic strategy to help us from mistakes in taking the position that:

1. One target shoot with SL OR TP

2. Grid is a specific strategy used only in the market who are quiet

3. averaging, strategies that are common for the market who are trending

4. cut and switch

5. cut and double cover

6. hedging

7. interpair hedging, its strategies must consider the correlation between currencies
    pehle baat app ko apni lot size bata ni hogi app kis lot size peee trade karte hai fer most important baat jeh hai ki app ko discpline se kam karna chahi aa har ek trade mai take profit rakhe ja nah stop loss ko must use kare ..
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Haan bhai apne thik kaha hai humare ko jayda wait nahi karna chahiye, agar loss mein chal raha hai to usko band kar dene mein fayda hota hai, stop loss jayda jaruri hai, humko utna loss jhel lena chahiye, jisko hum recover bhi kar sakte ho bhai.
    agar trader ki trade yaha par loss mai chal rahi hai aur trader ke galat order lag jata hai us trade ko turant band kar dena chahiye wait nahi karna chahiye aisa karna trader ke liye theek rehta hai yaha par risk jyada hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,945 Times in 3,472 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiwa View Post
    you should apply stop loss on your trades and do not let it go so much in loss...but if you are already losing such big money...then you should think and see that whether capital is enough to cover more losses and you can handle it or not....if you can not afford more negative floating, then it is better to close it in loss and avoid further losses and save some for trading...
    Haan bhai apne thik kaha hai humare ko jayda wait nahi karna chahiye, agar loss mein chal raha hai to usko band kar dene mein fayda hota hai, stop loss jayda jaruri hai, humko utna loss jhel lena chahiye, jisko hum recover bhi kar sakte ho bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member umair2929 is an unknown quantity at this point umair2929's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agr eatna profit me hai tu aapko bilkul isko close kar dana chahiye qk market hai iska kuch bhi ni kaha ja sakta ka wo kb apni position change kr lay tu jatna profit mil raha hau us pr Allah ka shukar adda karo aur close karo

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member NADJIBOU is an unknown quantity at this point NADJIBOU's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At this time, I again an analysis that I make a bad decision at its best early and I will keep mistakes so long. The best way is to make a decision and always open orders waiting and if market movement to your predicted point it will surely move to a higher level predicted.

Member Sanjitamodhu is an unknown quantity at this point Sanjitamodhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will certainly don't wait more for that and finishing it instantly no entity what the trend is, no thing what the broadcast is. In fact I won't let my value to go to that big assets in negative floating. And also everyone should merchandise according to his capital.

Senior Member mikum is an unknown quantity at this point mikum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this generally regarding away to understand exactly just precisely the way u tend to make u personal positive which u may understand exactly in which and manufacture positive and manufacture positive and master when u have which kimd of los u may invariably prevent trading and manufacture positive which u may undersrtabd and manufacture positive which u may understand how

Junior Member jiwa is an unknown quantity at this point jiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you should apply stop loss on your trades and do not let it go so much in loss...but if you are already losing such big money...then you should think and see that whether capital is enough to cover more losses and you can handle it or not....if you can not afford more negative floating, then it is better to close it in loss and avoid further losses and save some for trading...

Senior Member ghan is an unknown quantity at this point ghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that cut loss-making seems to me to be the best, if it is not possible to hold margins. but certainly we should be able to take decisions and accept losses if the market does not move in accordance with our position. do not think the market will move in accordance with our wishes, because it will be the reason you lose an even larger margin call.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its very important to always close out your losses in the forex market as quickly as possible to prevent excessive loss such as this, because when you incur loses that are too big it takes a lot of time and pain to recover if you must avoid high risk to prevent losing your account.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 548 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)