+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: [2024703] win with us-guarantee of your initial deposit.

Senior Member tanujsoni is an unknown quantity at this point tanujsoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Can this Be used with bonus money i get from this forum?????

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ahmedelsanhoury is on a distinguished road ahmedelsanhoury's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what is the advantage of especially joining my pamm?
    i guarantee the initial deposit for you that means no loss for you.
    what if you lose my money after i invest?
    even in case of your money lost by investing with us,we will pay you your initial deposit to you via lr.
    ex:suppose you invest $100 and you got only $50 and $50 is lost in trading by us,then we pay back your $50 means you get your initial invsetment=$100.so that no loss for you.you may make profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am really searching someone with whom I can trust with my money... I am thinking to start PAMM investing.. At first I am gonna split my 1000$ with 10 traders.. Because I dont wanna put my all egg in the same busket... But to gain some investors.. you guys need to have bigger accounts.. so that we can have some sort of confirmation that you are taking PAMM trading seriously..
    Searching Myself...

Senior Member mostafaaa39 is an unknown quantity at this point mostafaaa39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir that offer was to my clients and they can relax as i told the initial depsoit was guaranted but it is not a gimmick to attract investors and run away.anyway the link was working sir,you can checkk

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मैं अपने pamm खाता बना लिया है, तो यह जाँच कृपया.
    विशेष रूप से मेरे pamm में शामिल होने का क्या फायदा है?
    मैं आप के लिए प्रारंभिक जमा है कि आप के लिए कोई नुकसान नहीं मतलब की गारंटी.
    क्या हुआ अगर आप अपना पैसा खो के बाद मैं निवेश?
    हमारे साथ निवेश के द्वारा अपने खो पैसे के मामले में भी, हम आप lr के माध्यम से अपने प्रारंभिक जमा का भुगतान आप को.
    पूर्व: आप $ 100 निवेश और तुम मिल गया केवल 50 डॉलर और $ पचास व्यापार में हमारे द्वारा खो दिया है लगता है, तो हम वापस भुगतान करते हैं आपके $ 50 का मतलब है आप अपने प्रारंभिक invsetment पाने के 100.so = $ कि आप के लिए कोई नुकसान नहीं हमें लेकिन कोई नुकसान नहीं के साथ लाभ बनाने के हो सकता है. आशा है कि आप हमारे अवसर का उपयोग करें.

Senior Member gerrard is an unknown quantity at this point gerrard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is very good offer. You know, there is no system for refund if you get lose our funds in your pamm account.if you invest your many i can see your pamm account

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How can you guarantee that you pay back the money? What way do you pay people back? I think that this is very brave - what resources or contract do you have to make sure that you pay it back?

Member nouran is an unknown quantity at this point nouran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Seems to be good but for confiormation your link is not working if you are still on PAMM than share your link again and correct one that may give us inforamtion about you trading track.

Member gkintl is an unknown quantity at this point gkintl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pls., provide complete details of the offer. You link is not working. I hope your offer still holds good. What is the minimum amount and maximum amount to be invested? Do you have a trading record? Pls., send me complete details to make an assessment and make a decision on the investment. I have previously invested in PAMM and have reasonably good experience of its operations.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i like the concept ofpamm account. but please dont mind i have trust isues and also i have seen a few of my trader friends to get scammed and also to scam people. so i prefer trading manually. hope your plan will succeed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast