+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 390 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Risk Management in Forex Trading.

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well in fact my dear, I agree with you and i definitely can find risk management is one of the most important factor and without controlling our risk level we can not survive for long time into Forex .those who are trading with proper knowledge and experience they can do well and of course to became a professional trader we need to follow the proper risk management .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member skamran is on a distinguished road skamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear sir ham nay risk par hi control karna hay kay ham kis tarha iss may kaam kareen risk ham laytay quen hane sirf paysa kamanay kay liya or ham ko market kay baray maloomat honi chahiya phir hi ham apnay risk ko manage kar saktay hane jab tak ham ko pata nahi hota hay to phir ya luck par ban jaata hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai risk management ka bhi bahut important roll Hai forex market Mein risk management ki vajah se aap forex market Mein high risk ko control car sakta hai. Aap forex market mein Main Usko follow karte hue market se best profit ko target kar sakte hain

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market Mein risk management ki bahut ahmiyat hai forex market me test management tools ko istemal karte hue Ham product market Hindi ko bahut hi kam kar sakte hain aur Bharat market mein bahut Achcha prapt kar sakte hain Waris market Mein ISI vajah se risk management ki bahut ahmiyat hai

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, absolutely I think it’s truth and I personally believe that risk management is always important because it helps us to minimize risks and avoid big loss.most beginners do not have the skills and experience to manage accounts in real accounts, and that is the reason they always fail at the first time of trading g bhai forex main yai key factor ha or ya r essential main forex trade pe hota hai ziada riski ke tor pe ise minimize yani kam risik karny ke lea humain forex ko sekhny ki zaroraat hoty hai or jb hum study karty hain prperly tor pe to hum achi ear kama sakty hain ir loss say bach skte hen

Member nescaef is on a distinguished road nescaef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    each trader in Forex trading has to use risk management in his trading, because it is very important to safe our account and our money from heavy losses, and we have to use proper risk management according to our capital money, if we want to success in this business we need to discipline with risk management. of course bro, obviously, I clearly agree with you that risk management is very very important for successful forex trading. If a trader can risk management successfully then the trader can earn huge profit from forex trading. We know forex trading is very risky and profitable business in the world. So risk management is very important for a successful forex trader.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that risk management system plays an important rule in the Forex. The trader who don't know how to take risk in business,he can't make a good profit in business. And no risk,no gain. So to make a good profit,you must take a risk in Forex trading. Risk can make you happy or so sad by loss. i think ye bat thik hai k forex bht hi risky hai or is mn hum kabi b loss kar sakty hn to hamien chaiye k hum b forex mn zeyda say zayda risk len ta k is say zeayda earning kar skaen kiun k jum jitna is ko easy len gey utna hi acha earn karen gey.

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that risk management is very very important for successful forex trading. If a trader can risk management successfully then the trader can earn huge profit from forex trading. We know forex trading is very risky and profitable business in the world. So risk management is very important for a successful forex trader.

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risk management is a very important aspect of trading in the forex market as this is the deciding factor of how long you can last in the forex market in the face of losing streak. And this will also decide how easy or difficult recovering lost funds will be yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that when we place our stop-loos in a right point such as to a resistant or support we will feel more confident. because if u see it is going to hit your stop-loose so it has no meaning to move it above or below that point because the support or resistances already broken.l m against fixed stop-loose . because when you have open a position your stop loose is depend on the nearest support.

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree that it pays if you espouse to your strategies and the extending stops in outlook that the activity leave grow bet is the bit error we accomplish oft. Either we should use real low investing and set our preclude or investing according to that or regularize if we use waterproof quit we should thrust to that. Forex trading business aik bohat hi risky business hai is me ap jitna zeyada risk lete hain ap ko is me utna hi zeyada profit milta hai yani agar ap 100 dollar ke account pe 1 dollar ki trade lagate hain to sirf 50 points market ki moving ke sath ap ka account 150 dollar tak pohanch jata hai jo aik achi option hai lekin agar market ap ke opposite jati hai to apko is me 50 dollar ke loss ke sath apka account sirf 50 dollar ka reh jata hai is liye is me sirf utna risk lena chaiye jitna ap loss bare kar sakte hain kyun ke itna zeyada loss ap ko recover karne me kafi time lag sakta hai is liye kam risk lein aur kam profit me hi star lein.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 390 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)