+ Reply to Thread
Page 389 of 390 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 387 388 389 390 LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 3891

Thread: Risk Management in Forex Trading.

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    risk management saves . LOL. thats the word for today . Coz trully without risk management i know i wouldn't even be trading now . risk management doesn't mean that you arent sure about your trades but it means you are wise enough to know you are always wrong untill the market says otherwise

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned indianforex is on a distinguished road indianforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by burayak View Post
    it is true that risk management should be done properly so that we will be able to minimize losses and profits can be set according to money management that are used so it will be able to arrange financing in the transaction so as not to jeopardize trade over the account that is transacted from the MC
    brother shall you please tell me somethings about the risk management.is it related to take profit/stop loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to indianforex For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), earners (2018-07-25), Joo (2020-09-09)

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is our risk and target is our reward, i never like to have a stop loss bigger than target as then in case of loss i shall lose more than what i was going to gain if got profit. So i try to buy near support level so my stop loss is not too big while my trade has enough space to ripe and offer good reward.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fxquest For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), asd567 (2019-01-25), Joo (2020-09-09)

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we have small capital we have to always trade with mini lots couse making that capital double in one day is always possible but we have to think forex as a business for life,getting high risk will work only sometimes but when it fail boom we will loose all .so it is better to go step by step ,l success to open at least two accounts and transfer your earnings daily or weekly to other account and always trade with same balance.ur target should be to keep that account always live.and 1 month later u will already have a nice account built by your savings.then it will be up to you to trade with it with same rules or to withdraw.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ermaniso2011 For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), Joo (2020-09-09)

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we place our stop-loos in a right point such as to a resistant or support we will feel more confident.couse if u see it is going to hit your stop-loose so it has no meaning to move it above or below that point couse the support or resistances already broken.l m against fixed stop-loose .couse when you have open a position your stop loose is depend on the nearest support.putting a rule such 10 pip or 20 pip rule for all the trades will always fail.it will be always depend on that moment.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ermaniso2011 For This Useful Post:

Junior Member nona is on a distinguished road nona's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risk management task also known as the management of capital and each dealer that puts the same capital management firm goes out to turn a profit I 3% of the account which is different from everyone, but to any dealer, but increases for 40% of the account and only you will lose the account

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nona For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-17), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), Joo (2020-09-09)

Banned burayak is on a distinguished road burayak's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is true that risk management should be done properly so that we will be able to minimize losses and profits can be set according to money management that are used so it will be able to arrange financing in the transaction so as not to jeopardize trade over the account that is transacted from the MC.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to burayak For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-17), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), Joo (2020-09-09), zohaib1 (2019-12-30)

Banned da2ng1 is on a distinguished road da2ng1's Avatar
    Thanks
    with can learn about risk management, can make our trading can better. before learn risk management maybe sometime make any loss when trading wit MC. for the next trading i must fokus to risk manage and make my balance money management is good.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to da2ng1 For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-17), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), Joo (2020-09-09), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-01-14), zohaib1 (2019-12-30)

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree that it pays if you stick to your strategies and the extending stops in hope that the market will come back is the bit mistake we make often. Either we should use very low leverage and set our stop or leverage according to that or even if we use tight stop we should stick to that.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-17), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), Joo (2020-09-09), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-01-14)

Banned da2ng1 is on a distinguished road da2ng1's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks to make this thread because with this is can remembering me to trading with good conditions and make good management for trading with rule of trading i mak. with displine i must trading with good low emotions.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to da2ng1 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 389 of 390 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 387 388 389 390 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)