+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 390 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Risk Management in Forex Trading.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that risk management is the important thing in forex if you want to succeed and make a good profit on the long term , you should set a plan from the beginning and you should always be commit to the plan no matter what happens. yes, my dear of course, I obviously believe that risk management in forex trading become the most important part to make this business grow up. Without risk management, no business which will be grow up. We really need to learn about this risk management or we will become the loser in this business for sure.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risk management is very important in the Forex field if you did not manage interest then it is very harmful for you and also for your trade if you did not manager rest then it is be very dangerous according to my point of it you will face every time struggle and hurdles so so according to my point of view manage your risk as well as what an award from harmful state keep away yourself from losses if you are new.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipsee View Post
    G jnab aap ke baat theek hay k trade may earning ke bjay profit ko maintain rakhna mushkal hota hay q k jab kisi trader ko profit milta hay to vo greed karta hay aur apny profit ko dobara invest kar k zyada earning ke koshash karta hay jis say aksar loss ho jata hay is liay ham ko money management par amal karna chaiy ta k aap ka profit safe rahy
    hanji forex ke business me trader ko ache se risk management market me karna he hotya hai esme trader apna risk ache se samajhkar chalenga to usko pata hoga esme trader ko kaise market me kaam karna chahiye esme trader ko ache se sabb khud he jaana chahiye.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nitin2 For This Useful Post:

mehro (2019-12-26), zohaib1 (2019-12-30)

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai ji forex mein risk management bahut hi jaruri hai kyunki ye itna risky market hai agar aap yaha risk manage karke nahi chaloge toh aap ko achcha result nahi milega humein risk management ko smajhna chhaye uar uska use karna chhaiye. forex tradint ke liye apny account balance ko manage krna utna hee zuroori hai jitna ke trading ke liye achy analysis krna kyun ke kisi bhee time market ak behave change h sakta hai orr app k i trades profit se loss mn bhee ja sakti hain aggr apne apna trade risk manage kia ho ga to app ko bht km loss ho ga jo app recover bhee krr sakty ho

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nurheli For This Useful Post:

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    G jnab aap ke baat theek hay k trade may earning ke bjay profit ko maintain rakhna mushkal hota hay q k jab kisi trader ko profit milta hay to vo greed karta hay aur apny profit ko dobara invest kar k zyada earning ke koshash karta hay jis say aksar loss ho jata hay is liay ham ko money management par amal karna chaiy ta k aap ka profit safe rahy

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lipsee For This Useful Post:

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    chance administration is the extremely essential things that must be performed by a broker, yet most dealers forget about it. while chance administration is basic to keep up and increment our capital. we have to realize how benefits and misfortunes brought about on the off chance that we will do the exchanging, the utilization of stop misfortune and take benefit likewise part of the hazard the executives.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mehro For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-12-30)

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading mein hamein ziada time k lye survive kernay aur iss se ziada se ziada profit earn kernay k lye hamein money management aur risk management rules ko lazmi follow kerna hota hai. Because Forex trading aik bohat hi risky business hai aur without any risk management hum iss mein aik single day bhi survive nahi ker saktay. risk management is very important in forex because with this you can overcome yourself in difficult situation and with least loss..for this you have to foolow some rules and princilples of doing trading in forex market..

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hujan For This Useful Post:

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me yahan risk management karna bahut he jaroori hai,yahan agar aap market me risk ko samjhenge aur uske according he yahan fir kaam karte hai to fir aap achhe se apne account ko manage kar sakte hai.. bhae log hamko apna risk bhut jyada hota hai ki ham apna pesa gwa sakte hai yha pe bhut hi jyada pesa edhar se udhar hota h jisse ki kabhi kabhi hamko bhut jayada ghta au kabhi kabhi bhut jayada hi fyada ho sakta hai hamko bhut jayada hi en bato ko dhyan me rkh ke apna kam karna chahiye jisse ki hamko bhut jayada hi fayda ho skata hai hamko bhut jayada hi mza ata hai apna pesa bnnae me jisse ki hamara bhut jayada hi kimati samy lgan chahiye sikhne me jisse ki hamko bhut jayada fayda ho skata hai

14. The Following User Says Thank You to nurohman For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-12-30)

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Dear aksar logon k liyeh yeh jo quick money generating hai yeh azab ban jata hai or woh apna sara paisa kho dete hain kyun forex main quick word use krna hi galat hai kyun k yahan pe prices currency ki barhti girti hai to yeh koi jaddu se to hoti nahi k ek dum se barhjae ya gir jae.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lipsee For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-12-30)

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to become a successful trader I will trade together with awareness and also I will hold fast to the best trader who is sure to trade for a long time and I also have to learn how I can work with the best strategies in each market trading market. and Risk management is very important for both beginners and professional traders. If a trader does not want to follow risk management, we can lose all our capital in a short time. Our risk in this business must be at least one trade to survive in this high risk business

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 390 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)