+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: MT4 Platform Learning..!

Banned hosnim is on a distinguished road hosnim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i agree too that it is very essential to know th tool that you are using.in mt4 i think that it is important to know how to put pending orders and how to use the stop lose and take profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member waseem sheikh is an unknown quantity at this point waseem sheikh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes agar ap ko forex trading may mt4 ko use kar gay to ap ko forex trading may is software k bary may learning karni chachy jis say ap ko forex trading market may work karna may help ho gay or ap easily profit get kar sakta hy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ali143 is an unknown quantity at this point ali143's Avatar
    Thanks
    Things are quite easy in MT4, and i dont think one need to put lot efforts in learning, you can easily open a trade by clicking on the pair and then clicking on buy or sell - this can open trade instantly and to close you can click on trade and click on close, just as easy as that.

Senior Member Omerhayat is an unknown quantity at this point Omerhayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many urdu websites and daily motion and youtube are very helpful gaining knowledge of MT4 plateform. you should step by step learn aply on demo account when you able to do best in mt4 then you open MT4 real account.

Senior Member nadeem123 is on a distinguished road nadeem123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear i think we can get the meta trade4 learning videos from insta Forex website, meta trade4 is so easy to used and learn, so every new trader in Forex should be use the meta trader4 to do easy trading.

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear brother it is very easy to find those items on youtube. Go to youtube or google and search for those items. You will definitely get some tutorials for meta trading platform 4. After that you need to download that software and need to use the demo account. I have learn this without seeing any tutorial. Only think i used is to trade more and more using demo account.......

Senior Member saime121 is on a distinguished road saime121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear i think you find the tutorial videos and guide videos from insta Forex website, meta trader4 is so easy to used and learn and every new trader should be use meta trader4 platform to do trading on Forex trading business.

Banned ABUZAR is on a distinguished road ABUZAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    MT4 platform why I always ask to always do the update every time I open this program pdahal every time I open and asked for an update
    every time that I have done the same result, I am still asked to do the update, if there is something wrong in my installation and whether it should be on again? if repeated If you are referring to indicators give you a quote buying and selling advise you to stay away from this because
    these indicators are all, without exception, failed and redraw itself .. never my friend to learn and question the people of experience in Forex for the things

Banned okeyy is an unknown quantity at this point okeyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Meta trader4 plateform learning is for beginner because it is easy in use and have many indicators.so they can take a start easily and learn much more by giving a part of their time to it.

Banned shahid1477 is on a distinguished road shahid1477's Avatar
    Thanks
    mt4 software learning kay liye boohat best hai. is ki options easy hain or is main boohat indicators hain jo k humain seekhnain main boohat madad daity hain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast