+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 435 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 4350

Thread: Start trading with confident.

Trusted Member neil92 will become famous soon enough neil92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji haan is business mein aap ko confident bhi hona padta hai aap ko confidence tabhi aayega jab aap ko knowledge hogi aur experience hoga jab aap ki analysis achchi hogi tab aap yaha confident ke saath trade open kar sakenge.

Banned gity is an unknown quantity at this point gity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, of course bro, absolutely I personally believe that start trading with confidence because confidence is the mind power to trade the forex business . forex is a very risky business so confidence is very need to trade and gain success in the forex business .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ninofx is an unknown quantity at this point ninofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that starting trading with confidence is a good thing, but confidence by good knowledge and training. So we must learn more and more in the beginning to improve our knowledge about Forex trading. And also practice Demo trading to get practical knowledge also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member chdani is on a distinguished road chdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes bro forex mai confidence bhot ziyda zarori he warna hum jub koi trade opn krty he aur hum ko khud pr confidence ni hoga to hum apni trade se loss krty he so hum agr achi info knolwlegde skills se kam krty he to hum ko khud pr bhot acha confidence gain hoga jis se hum ko forex mai profit b huge hoga........

Thanks
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that lack of confidence during trading is not good and should be avoided at any cost. If we are feeling low confidence, then better to relax with some good music and then come back and the proper analysis and enter with the confidence to win the trade.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, obviously my dear i absolutely think that any one who want to do hard working and thinking in trading forex can achieve to win and its possible to earning money and huge profits if you more effort in trading forex and trader should increase his the confidence to achieve to winning in forex trading business.

Thanks
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that we have to start with confident because we can affect our mind to find good momment to get in the market so we can make our real trading account became profitable and we can reach profit target.

Member Forex123 is on a distinguished road Forex123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are quite right, confidence is a very vital part of successful trading. If you are not confident of your trading strategy, you will mostly close your trades in a loss...the one who is not confident from the start and had that negative feeling of failure in his mind will not succeed in forex trading with this approach.

Banned gity is an unknown quantity at this point gity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that if we have to earn good income from the forex trading then we must have to be confident about our trade so that we can easily keep good patience over our trade and gain good income from that trade my dear.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes absolutely my dear I definitely do believe that we should level up our confidence before start our trading. Means it will avoid us making a big mistake until it will destroy our account and will wasting our money and time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 435 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)