+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 397 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 346 396 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Senior Member horidas is an unknown quantity at this point horidas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    Too many entry will kill you
    i am 100% agree with this post. because its true. first time i loss huge money by take many position. i think market will back soon. but true is that market depends on world economy, its not depends on my emotion. so i think be careful about to many position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Kirana is an unknown quantity at this point Kirana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    hi, i just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance
    very true sir preferably in opening trade should not be too much to leave so that we could secure a position in this trade sir
    so I will be able to trade well in a safe manner and very simple sir

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member finagold is on a distinguished road finagold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    too many very bad trade for the development of your trading, preferably in your trade is just 3x a day maximum, because over-trading makes you become greedy, be careful with forex business as full of pitfalls

Banned Archonizt is an unknown quantity at this point Archonizt's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes that was absolutely right that overtrade can kill you faster than make a wrong decision in market, because when you just trade and trade without thinking about the market itself it will make an emotional action if you get loss in your middle of the trade, never feel greedy in Forextrading, always use analysis in every trade you make. that was a critical point of trading

Senior Member royan is an unknown quantity at this point royan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, if the merchant open position too several, then they only take several risks too and this can be not smart once the trend against their orders, they're going to settle for several losing and for this condition they have smart ability to beat true, Maine|on behalf of me} trrade at one or 2 pairs is additional enough on behalf of me and build me snug

Senior Member Khanbai is an unknown quantity at this point Khanbai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    TO many entries can ruin your account, you ae using much of your trading margin,and incase they go wrong you will have tolose and makes anther deposit so I would wish you take one trade at a time and see what happens and make sure you dont have any pending orders...THanKs

Senior Member cutegirl is an unknown quantity at this point cutegirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmmm ... asa bikul hai. shuru main main nay yeh galti bhut ki hai forex main. main nay hamsha har pair main trade laga deyna aur chutikoi main mara acxount khali ho jya kerta tha

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is true, that when we are too many entries without thinking about our capital strength, it will kill our account. because after all we would not really know where prices will move, so when we get too many entries and entries turned us against market movements, it will make us suffer huge loss, it could even be the cause of us will experience a margin call.

Senior Member amind is an unknown quantity at this point amind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many entry will need more margin and if we dont have enough margin, and our position against the trend, then we will easy to get margin call. Too many entry will kill our account soon

Senior Member chan is an unknown quantity at this point chan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried to strictly trading, open position too much then they just increase the ...risk besides they increase the profit if their oders get success for profit but how if they get fails with their orders ac

+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 397 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 346 396 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)