+ Reply to Thread
Page 608 of 610 FirstFirst ... 108 508 558 598 606 607 608 609 610 LastLast
Results 6,071 to 6,080 of 6097

Thread: How much need to invest in forex?

Junior Member sithara is on a distinguished road sithara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we must decide how much we must invest by considering how much we are willing to loose. Because Forex trading is a risky business. And according to our investment we have to decide lot size. If you have less excess money you can start trading with small amount. You can trade with either cent account or standard account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned panicky is on a distinguished road panicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Many people say forex is a very lucrative market. But also depends on our analysis, sometimes a lot of people who suffered losses.
    with 1000 usd a lot of capital may be enough for the 0:50 trading and risk that is not too large.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member KD1986 is on a distinguished road KD1986's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    I think that knowledge and experience in the forex is the most important, if I have money to invest $ 1,000 to start trade, I would trade $ 0.3 lot size. But the newbie should use a small investment can be under $ 100 to start
    That good advice for first time invest. Don't you think 0.30 lots is very small for gaining better profit...?
    Sometimes myself use .30 lots for trading when i have $50 of forex investment. Invest of more then half off 1k or more is good, but trading with small lots is not good. even scalper trade with 4 lots if he/she have 1k of investment.

yeah i know 4lots is more par kya kar forex meib agar paisa kamanu tu risk lena pardata hain.

Banned fxbanjar is on a distinguished road fxbanjar's Avatar
    Thanks
    We recommend for beginners who are still in the learning of small investment of $ 10 in accounts cent.
    And if you later have to be willing to lose all that invested.

Member irzan is on a distinguished road irzan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the question is not how much invest, the question is how much you want win in forex, and the time to get this wining !!!for me investment of $ 1000 are very good amount to start trading .

Junior Member amrikahuja is an unknown quantity at this point amrikahuja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    muje lagta hai ki jisko jaisa profit karna hai utna invest to karna hi padega ... agar aapko fast profit chaiye to aap jyada invest karoge.... aur agar aap sambal ke jyada risk nai lena chahte to kam invest karke trading kar sakte ho

Banned anangok is an unknown quantity at this point anangok's Avatar
    Thanks
    I adjusted the financial ability, then only $ 100 invested in forex trading business is a lot 0.10 for a standard account. with that much capital I hope I can get the maximum profit and increase the lot again for each trade in the future.

Senior Member KD1986 is on a distinguished road KD1986's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gala View Post
    If you have experience in Trading, then you may invest this fund. But, its danger to invest huge fund in the beginning itself. All beginners should lose their invested fund in the beginning. So, aware of this and get some experience with small fund. And if really like to invest in Forex market, then try to invest in PAMM accounts.
    Invest in pamm account you are suggesting, which one...?
    There are many pamm trader out there, but which one is the best how do we find it...?
    It's very difficult for anyone to select good one. One of my fx friend already lost to much of money so i suggest first analysis and then invest. Best for newbies is post in forums and keep learning about forex.
    Last edited by KD1986; 2012-02-11 at 07:16 PM.

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are newbie in forex trading then i would liek to suggest you that invest little by little don't invest a large amount of capital in starting because you have very less idea and experience about forex trading , if you take big risk in starting then you may suffer a big loss . So its better to increase your investment little by little from which you can able to grab experience it help you to earn a large amount of profit . I can say you invest 100$ for starting.

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a beginner it is better to start trading in small lot sizes and take less risks and I think for this purpose cents account is much better. I think one can start trading with 20 $ - 50 $ as a beginner.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 608 of 610 FirstFirst ... 108 508 558 598 606 607 608 609 610 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)