+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 80 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Thread: Confirm 5 pips trading strategies.

Senior Member shinaforex1 is on a distinguished road shinaforex1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If trader in the forex market trading strategy can get 5pips every day in the forex market they will become great trader around us because the main problem of many trader is that losing what they already make in the forex market is their problem

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fsr333 is on a distinguished road fsr333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you are talking about scalping. Yes, there have many strategies for 5 pip of more but I think 5 pip is not enough for scalping for scalping minimum target is 10-20 pip with the spread. But scalping is so hard and you need to understand the price action. It is a little bit difficult to earn with every candle stick.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai agar aap 5 pips ki trading system chahte hai, to aapko search karna hoga, waise ye trading scalping kahlati hai, bahut hi acha trading system ki jarurat hogi apko, taki aap consistent profits earn kar sake bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member anafal is an unknown quantity at this point anafal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with a pleasure I want to put an answer on this subject to take profit 5pips I suggest you go to the Asian market at the market in a state where there sideways you can take profit many times by using standard indicators available in metatrader good continuation for every forum member

Member fatdog is on a distinguished road fatdog's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    5 pips with no problem with very less volume as gold is extremely volatile and moves up and down very muchhopefully by following my strategy will benefit you every day
    little at a time will be a great benefit

Member Adir is an unknown quantity at this point Adir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    NLP (neuro-linguistic programming) to improve its trading?

Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) can offer concrete answers to this question, since the goal of this school developed in the United States in the 1970s by Richard Bandler and John Grinder is to model the talents and experts, what of the field studied, such as elite athletes, artists, outstanding entrepreneurs, etc. Through a pragmatic approach, ie observation, identification and description, it will thus be possible to list all the common elements of experts and talents, for people wishing to follow this route can be inspired.

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a scalping strategie 100 % with 5pips trading strategies ever day i think we can always make best of living out of the 5pips trading strategies but a clear picture for more explanation can go a better way for the understanding i hope to hear from you soon. good luck.

Junior Member the professor is an unknown quantity at this point the professor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for this statement that he really distinctive information
    Every day we discover a new index and the new features.
    In the end and after the experiment. We hope to come up with the index or group that will help us in the optimal strategy formation

Member NaveedPK is on a distinguished road NaveedPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear in my point of view the good strategy is the scalping and if you have more then 200$ then you can earn five pips easily on daily bases and the earning can easily increased with little effort.

Member Ghalib will become famous soon enough Ghalib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my piont of view. That we can get 5pips easily. Itis very importat to know pips. So i think that nit during news tyme we want to trade in 1mint graph when it down. Or when it go up. If down then buy and if up then sell. So you will be get 5pips.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 80 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open