+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 485 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Five things that bring you Profits.

Member ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Elililisha View Post
    in fact, there are a lot of such chips, and as for me, an individual approach decides here
    Dear profit get karne k liye object to bohat se hen sub se bara problam ye he k hum log is ko business he nahi samajte bus ek profit machine samaj kar kaam karte hen or business me lose b hota he or jab hamari koi trade lose me chali jati hy to dis hurt ho jate hen is kaam se main thing hum is ko business samaj kar kaam karen Thanks my friend I think yes we should know that discipline is the main and then we need to trade with low risk but high profit strategy because forex is a high risky trading business and we should know that if we can trade with proper way then success with be with u

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Elililisha is on a distinguished road Elililisha's Avatar
    Thanks
    in fact, there are a lot of such chips, and as for me, an individual approach decides here

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elililisha For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    • Trade Forex with passion.
    • Reduce your Losses.
    • Do not risk more than your limit.
    • Do not Overtrade.
    • Focus on long term performance.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ap ney apney thread mai bohat acha explain kia hai. Agr hum en rules ko bhe follow krety hai tou hum forex market mai best preform kr sakty hai. Aur hum market sey best profit bhe bhe target kr sakty hai.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear profit get karne k liye object to bohat se hen sub se bara problam ye he k hum log is ko business he nahi samajte bus ek profit machine samaj kar kaam karte hen or business me lose b hota he or jab hamari koi trade lose me chali jati hy to dis hurt ho jate hen is kaam se main thing hum is ko business samaj kar kaam karen Thanks my friend I think yes we should know that discipline is the main and then we need to trade with low risk but high profit strategy because forex is a high risky trading business and we should know that if we can trade with proper way then success with be with us.

Member Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greed na krna, opportunity ka wait krna, low lot size ka usw karna emotional trading na karna ye chize hame profit krnw me help krti hai our Har broker apnw hisab se spread rakhta hai kyun kwh onke kuch rules and regulations hoti hai jaisw keh kuch brokers commission lety hain jabke kuch brokers spread rakhty hain our instaforex bhi gold me 180 pips ka spread rakhta hai jo keh ak high spread hai isiliye gold pe trade karna difficult hai.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    which bring us a profit is, good analysis and good trading psychology, this is not an easy business, for a beginner trader, so many beginners who fail in forex trading. we must continue to look for analysis that could provide benefits as you have expplain that very very well brother i think any trader who really wanst to be successful trader they need to follow these rules that could be very veery profitable for the trader, it's very important that you are at good track and you have good koweledge of the trading so you can be confidentful, and that would give you profit, in forex it's not matter of capital as i think if you have good knoweldge you can increase your capital in one minute that's your knowledge but if you do not have knoweldge so you can loss your capital in same time.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear I actually believe that one is every of your purpose that says patience yes patience extremely go a awfully long manner as a result of the additional now we have patience the additional we are able to perpetually take a lot of of your time to find a higher confirmation. The Main stuff presents me personally gains to be a Trader is the hard work i always are usually putting in the direction of Currency trading. It's this particular hard work that offers me personally the ability i always want to achieve regular gains making.OFf course you said right that we have to be very good in patience and also in discipline because without this we hokum excrete our selves juicy.

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear actually in forex I think there are many thing have to doing the forex trading that can do the forex money earn here which the lot of trader can do this business for the money making machine the forex have learn the lot of opportunity to learn forex which the many man do this business for the earn money to do. We can generate revenue. For example; exercise, examine the Forex. For more information about the Forex market, learn about a lot of information, perception, intention, attention I think that this is enough to give us much income. We have enough time in the domain of all the factors above.

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many reason to earn money.But i don't believe in five or six thing.I want to follow my formula.My FORMULA is at first gather knowledge and experience through demo account.Then try to make a good plan for your trading system.Then try to avoid emotion and greed.This is my formula. well dear I actually feel that it is possible to get daily profit from the forex. you just need learn forex and make good strategy. then you can make easily profit and this is not a big deal.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 485 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)