+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 99 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 LastLast

Thread: Forex Tips That Can Save You Money!

Junior Member ranabilal is an unknown quantity at this point ranabilal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think i have been trying to focus on low risk and i think this is really going a better way in my direction to get the very best profit and be at the save side of the forex market so the more you risk.I am always trying to ensure this two along with money management to protect my money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pooshpa is on a distinguished road pooshpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main bhi ap ki baat sy agree krta ho k ager ap ky pass low risk hy to ap ko is main high gain kasy hoga is main yahi answer hy k ap ki trading skills kasi hain ap trade kasy krty ho or ap ka analyze kasa hy Forex ak risky business hy to sab sy pehly hamy is ko tackle krna zrori hy then is main ap ko high gain hoga or money bhi save ho gi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ForexCepat is on a distinguished road ForexCepat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If your ultimate goal is to trade blindly and hope for the best, there is a fairly good chance that you will be disappointment. Trading on the forex market is not the same as playing the lottery; on the other hand, it is ideal for investors who are willing to learn strategy and patience in their trades.

Member lulu50 is an unknown quantity at this point lulu50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    people use a lot of money trading these market and makeing some good trading effects that will make you understand where and how you can trade you are the best trader you could have in the market and know what you will always make some good strategies and understanding for the same.

Senior Member SeoHyun is on a distinguished road SeoHyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Java View Post
    but to be able to implement it the way we should be able to master ourselves in this trade is in progress,
    if we can do this is probably the way you give we can use it and it would be useful for us all,
    This way you are actually very good indeed,
    Yes, it is, fully control our self to be a good trader and discipline to obey our trading rules is hard but we must do that in order to save our money and earn more money in this bussiness. And as we know money management is needed for us to be a professional traders

Senior Member fibo is an unknown quantity at this point fibo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading demo and real life is totally different ... yes .... I have won more than 50% of capital but i think I would never experienced that in real life at this moment. I'll look for more capital before I go into real live one... so what is the capital tat u guy would suggest.

Banned Java is on a distinguished road Java's Avatar
    Thanks
    but to be able to implement it the way we should be able to master ourselves in this trade is in progress,
    if we can do this is probably the way you give we can use it and it would be useful for us all,
    This way you are actually very good indeed,

Senior Member marsya is an unknown quantity at this point marsya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sofeenevu View Post
    I am also agree with you. I think Fibonacci levels and news based trading can protect traders to facing huge losses and blow up from margin calls. I am always trying to ensure this two along with money management to protect my money
    success rate is very low and few traders become successful at the end and most of the traders fail due to many reasons such as lack of education and analysis and lack of patience and discipline and absence of profitable trading plan and trader needs to overcome these problems to become a better trader .

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think i have been trying to focus on low risk and i think this is really going a better way in my direction to get the very best profit and be at the save side of the forex market so the more you risk lower amount of your equity the more you have your emotion at rest based on the very best way i understand the risk

Member abnoman is an unknown quantity at this point abnoman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear , this very high risk place . but you have to control this fact . i was as like u. but now i have controlled my mind in forex . otherwise you will be loss . so please try to control you mind.

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 99 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)