+ Reply to Thread
Page 551 of 962 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 549 550 551 552 553 561 601 651 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,510 of 9612

Thread: Using Bonus for investing.

Banned zaib1 is on a distinguished road zaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    You must make some important decisions as to how you will achieve your goals. Some of these decisions can be made based on your present knowledge. Others, however, cannot be made until you have a broader understanding of the field.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I have a thought in my mind, that instead of trading daily or short term, would not it be wise to invest the bonus in precious metals like gold and silver at these levels for long term. Yeh we should not use higher leverage for that but i think 1:5 leverage would be most safe.

And by doing this we can expect 5 times the profit due to long term price appreciation.
    Precious metal like gold and silver is good since it is volatile. but it needs a huge capital like 5000 dollars and such an amount can never be gotten as bonuses easily by a forex poster
    Patience is Key.

Member dldakwad is an unknown quantity at this point dldakwad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that it is goods options bonus is used as a investments....The investing in what currency pairs or the metal is very importants. if you invested in the currency of same of pair. you should setect low spread currency pairs because it has low riskyr eally !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shaista is on a distinguished road shaista's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well as i think that using bonus for investing in forex trading is very good options specially for those traders who are not able to invest their own money because they are poor and they have so much interest with forex market also they are able to earn good profit.

Senior Member foryou is an unknown quantity at this point foryou's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really like to making gain in the market..when i make profit i think i am the happy man in the world,it so good for trader to make profit regularly,i want to make profit regularly,
    best regards ..

Senior Member amssalcity is on a distinguished road amssalcity's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this is the good thing that we should use forex forum bonus in forex trading this is the business which we can earn more and more. we do work on forex forums and earn dollars from the forums and make them use on the real account trading this is very beneficial for us that we use it.

Senior Member akrdr94 is an unknown quantity at this point akrdr94's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i can use bonus for investing the helping earning to get a lot of monrey and then i can do the best and never endenig story to the 1st stepof the road

Member ddakowal is an unknown quantity at this point ddakowal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that good idea according to my point of view every use the bonus as investing in the Forex Markets to start the business and a build a careers so the investing the bonus on lives as a trading is as a good thing because we can start the business the bonus and can earn money a lot of to become such our dream s also !!

Banned jesmin.begom is an unknown quantity at this point jesmin.begom's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really like to making earn in the marketplace..when i piss benefit i opine i am the content man in the humans,it so satisfactory for dealer to gain clear regularly,i poorness to pee profit regularly,

Senior Member njen is an unknown quantity at this point njen's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have been using my bonus for trading and at one point it gave me back tripple the bonus deposited its a great thing since its comes for free

+ Reply to Thread
Page 551 of 962 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 549 550 551 552 553 561 601 651 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (54)