+ Reply to Thread
Page 942 of 962 FirstFirst ... 442 842 892 932 940 941 942 943 944 952 ... LastLast
Results 9,411 to 9,420 of 9612

Thread: Using Bonus for investing.

Senior Member Agazaman Awang is on a distinguished road Agazaman Awang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yayayay its take time to write the post somtime its take more than 10 minute depends on what topic. but the like i say before use the bonus to make profit to buy physical gold as i bias to buy and invest to physical gold rateer than fiat money or other paper investment. but if u can profit more u can buy some oild palm field or house make sure to divide u welath into certain segment.eg: 30% gold,40% properties,20%,fiat money,10% forex playing field

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the main factor here is not the leverage but the lot size, we should enter a smaller lot size if we are planning to invest in the metals as metals are very fluctuating in nature when traded in spot, especially gold, so when investing we should have proper backup of margin to support our position otherwise we will be stopped out

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Barun P Mondal is an unknown quantity at this point Barun P Mondal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using leverage is very risky for all times. I think 1:20 is the best leverage. When you get more leverage you will face more risky. So use few leverage and enjoying secure trade.

Member sripanut is on a distinguished road sripanut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using bonus for investing is a good idea especially for forex trading. If we understand about forex, we can use our bonus to get more money from forex. With a good management we can get profit in forex.

Senior Member MIMIH is an unknown quantity at this point MIMIH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aujourdhui cest vous que je pense plus comme son nom lindique est un bonus offert par le courtier en ligne toute personne qui effectue un premier dpt sur sa plateforme de trading.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most people here are doing these two things, they are posting for bonus and then posting forex knowledge as well. I have invested a lot of thousands in forex trading by using my posting in all instaforex sites.

Banned mohammadsolayman is on a distinguished road mohammadsolayman's Avatar
    Thanks
    When you find your bonus for post and makes one order, it becomes like a simple fund in your account, so at that point, it can be used for anything.

Banned raihanuiu is on a distinguished road raihanuiu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don`t do the trade on metals like gold and silver. May be it differences from currency. I have some idea on metals but not good. Currency is the huge profitable or losses from metals. Metals are swing or long time trading system. And it necessaries to invest more capitals from currency. First let me details about metals then I can talk on it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to raihanuiu For This Useful Post:

riya jahan (2012-06-02)

Member DiF0r is on a distinguished road DiF0r's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bonuses are lately the TOP thing in forex trading. You can start trading for free and if you're good you can later withdraw all the profits. Can it get any better? And I really like the bonuses that's InstaForex offering with their forums etc.

Member 5starsabuj is on a distinguished road 5starsabuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bonus is the most attractive in the Forex business -
    Because a person start in Forex market to get profit or bonus in timely if he doesn't get bonus properly he doesn't do this .
    He invest his capital to earn bonus or profit in this expectation he also invest large amount of money .
    Many person think that it is a better place to invest capital and it is also to safe this capital.
    I also think that it is true and here it can be earn more bonus or profit.
    No risk no gain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 942 of 962 FirstFirst ... 442 842 892 932 940 941 942 943 944 952 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (54)