+ Reply to Thread
Page 852 of 962 FirstFirst ... 352 752 802 842 850 851 852 853 854 862 902 952 ... LastLast
Results 8,511 to 8,520 of 9612

Thread: Using Bonus for investing.

Member ahadbd is an unknown quantity at this point ahadbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for the post. It is a good idea. But you can also invest in currencies. The fact is you must have low levarage and your investment should be for long term. So you must trade small lot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pish is on a distinguished road pish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bonus for investing is very good and can make you some good money and will help you know alot and understand the tradingitself and making sure that you know how to work the best of thebest is the same. bonus increase your trading margine and you can only withdraw profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bdihman is an unknown quantity at this point bdihman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on the industry you are in, if you are an I-banker , in S&T or in role highly correlated with the broader market I would reverse your allocation between stock and bonds and focus more so on bonds as a hedge to an income stream which otherwise is correlated to the broader market, so in case things go to shit you still have something*. Also if you do go into bonds, what might be worth looking into would be TIPS so you can preserve your wealth (inflation adjusted) should shit really hit the fan; beyond that if you really like risk the other class of bonds that might be worth while are High Yield's I think Barclay's has an ETF that tracks their HY index and spins off some pretty decent income.One I think I used to do when I managed my own money was to split the portfolio 80%/20% with 80% allocated to a pretty conservative portfolio and 20% as risk capital.

Member notoryus is an unknown quantity at this point notoryus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bonus are the best way for newbies to test their emotions in the live market before deposition of money also they can be the start for investing and making good capital if we make profits from them and enlarge our capital, we can withdraw the profit and open our new main account

Member ceestech is an unknown quantity at this point ceestech's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't really see anything bad in trade with bonus investments because it gives us an edge on the market cos we trade without fear of loss.

Member yanni4forex is an unknown quantity at this point yanni4forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its really hard for me to be active in forums so bonus for me is not the main thing, i use real money that i invest in forex since i am losing now i'll have to make some money from posting thought

Member rzza is an unknown quantity at this point rzza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    yeah, investing bonus into metals like gold and silver will be good idea if you are using low leverages otherwise you will face margin call issue that will leads to blown away of your account.
    If you are making low lot size and for long-term investment, then it will be good idea and make good profit.
    yes! kinda agree with you.
    if i'm going to make a long term profit, i will choose low leverage and still avoid gold and silver. that two metals is very volatile and i still need to learn before i can enter metals market.

Banned ful is an unknown quantity at this point ful's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes bonus face a margin call problems of low use of the investment account, so if you use otherwise it is gold and silver good idea from metal and blown away by wind.To make a profit may be lower than the sizes of the lots and make good long-term investment ideas.

Member hazem.hassan is on a distinguished road hazem.hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bohut sahi kaha mein to bonus ki waja se hi ab survive kar raha hn kyon k ab himmat nahi hai jaib se paisa lagaane ki jab se bonus aaya hai aur sath sath seekho aur bonus bhi lo........kya baat hai in forums ki......also we can get profit and we can grow as traders. so forums are really helping us in big way

Member Jessihaughton is an unknown quantity at this point Jessihaughton's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that it may not be good. Because Forex market can run through a wavy way. If we follow the Eillot wave theory then we can able to learn Forex wave, that learn that market can be reversed with in a definite time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 852 of 962 FirstFirst ... 352 752 802 842 850 851 852 853 854 862 902 952 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (54)