+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 159 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1588

Thread: Lowest leverage you ever used?

Member bilal55 is on a distinguished road bilal55's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    merey account kee leverage hgey 1:400 men is sey ziada kee kabhee bhee leverage use naheen karoonga kiun keh forex trading market men mein is sey ziada ka risk naheen lena chahta hey yeh leverage safe hey aur men new trader hoon abhee tak expert trader bhee naheen bana jo is sey ziada risk manage kar sakoon .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member umarjaved1 is an unknown quantity at this point umarjaved1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lowest leverage will decrease you margin this may help you to not open deals but we should use high leverage and use MM there are many strategies which is to manage the reversals in this we need some margin to open deals if you use lowest leverage then you should have huge funds and supposed to use small lot size

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ghoussse is on a distinguished road ghoussse's Avatar
    Thanks
    The lowest leverage that i have used in my trading career is 1:400 is my lowest leverage , because wont feel comfortable below this leverage, and this is best for a new bee, to start their trading career, but now i am using 1:500 & 1:1000 with two different brokers , and i am doing good with that.

Member rfshopz is an unknown quantity at this point rfshopz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My lowest leverage that I ever used is 1 : 100...I really felt bored when I trade by using this leverage...because our trading lot is very tight so we can making too high trading lot...we are not able to do some trading technique like averaging and martingale...that what I say this is really bored...

Member chawli is an unknown quantity at this point chawli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lowest leverage is very best for Forex trader to set and the leverage size is 1:200 is very ideal for trading but you can select according to your trading abilities and tacts.

Banned Maruf88 is an unknown quantity at this point Maruf88's Avatar
    Thanks
    Leverage is good point for forex trading. If you high leverage profit and low leverage low profit. But I chose the high leverage because it is helps make good profit in forex market although it is very risky but i think it is best for me. Lowest leverage will decrease you margin and its help you to not open deals.

Member harekrushna is an unknown quantity at this point harekrushna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I was unaware about what is leverage by seeing an advertisement I use 1:1000 leverage and after that I loose several times and understood that low leverage is best for protecting our margin then I am using 1:100 generally but some time I use 1:10 leverage also.

Senior Member phibrain is an unknown quantity at this point phibrain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage allows you to tranzactionezu with borrowed money till the leverage of 1:500 or 1:1000 is better only Typically the broker will require a trade deposit also known as "account margin" or "initial margin after all I used leverage of 1:1000 (highly leveraged) and 1:50 leverage (leverage is small) then i think it's better to use bigger leverage but with some strict rules so i am not a big business man so i must need small capital my opinion is i am a small businessman so my leverage is 1:100

Member drahmed is an unknown quantity at this point drahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    utilizing influence is actually that you could help to make a great deal of cash along with merely a restricted quantity of funds. The issue is, that you could additionally shed a great deal of cash buying and selling along with influence.

Senior Member rahma is an unknown quantity at this point rahma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should be able to run with the quietness and always be patient and all need processes and peace and all will be fine with a focus and hard work, and all will be well with poise and could always ready and always be patient then all would be good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 159 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)