+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 159 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread: Lowest leverage you ever used?

Member rajitt is an unknown quantity at this point rajitt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well lowest leverage is good but not too much low yes you can trade multiple and can get low loss but it will also result in low profit which i donot prefer my idea is to put leverage upto 1:200 this is the best leverage for me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vighanraj is on a distinguished road vighanraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lowest leverage use karna hamesha acha hota hai specially agar experience na ho aur agar account mein equity ho to confidence bhi rehta hai aur isi wajah se humko high leverage use karke capital loss karte hai bajaye iske ki low lot size se acha stop lekar money management use karein.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mendak is an unknown quantity at this point mendak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this trading business using the low leverage is very good for your account using the low leverage is best for the protection of your account i am also using the leverage of 1/100 setting high leverage is very risky for the trading

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that trader who operates with a very low risk should focus on the effectiveness of his operations to achieve good growth in his capital. it is likely that the trader perform dozens of operations per day to achieve a growth of 2 percent. This figure seems small but within a year the growth is incredible

Member garmink is an unknown quantity at this point garmink's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1:50 is the lowest leverage that i ever used, but i really not comfort using that low leverage. It makes me trade with instaforex, because this broker can give me high leverage up to 1:1000. I think trade with low leverage is good if we have huge ballance only

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that trader is cautious must operate with a very low leverage, as 1:50. In this case both losses and gains do not affect too much to capital at risk. But the big advantage is that if a succession of negative operation occurs, it will be very easy to recover to achieve a steady growth.

Senior Member ghan is an unknown quantity at this point ghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that i used the minimum leverage of 1:100 , but i feel that it is not good because on this leverage we cannot take big risk, but i think it is very best for the newbies, because they cannot take the huge risk,

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that if we are trading with low leverage. we can not trade with a small capital, because the lower the leverage, the greater our capital for trading and the greater the leverage, the smaller our capital

Senior Member ghan is an unknown quantity at this point ghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    certainly my dear, obviously I agree with you and I think that I also uses 1:100 leverage and doing the trade with satisfactory,I think leverage is one kind loan for the brokers and it's also help us on the critical situation and we should be also doing the trade with little lots as per our capital situation.

Banned mahmoud.gamal is an unknown quantity at this point mahmoud.gamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never trader on lower than 1 : 100 leverage. Its good for me and suits me as well. But from the day I am on insta broker I always trade with 1 : 1000 leverage. When we have the chance of using such high leverage then why not use it
    I will see

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 159 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)