+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 159 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159
Results 1,581 to 1,588 of 1588

Thread: Lowest leverage you ever used?

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have also an account at forexccent where i get 1:5 leverage.. and i trade on that long term basis.. and u know .. with in one month only 12 trades i made where 1 trade is loss.. and rest in profit .. and my profit percentage is 25% in that month.. i think this is the best trade i have made.. and i think if the account balannce is stand on 3000$ than must be taken this leverage use ur long trade skill.. it very profitable.. and profit makes continuesly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ashwini For This Useful Post:

Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29)

Member hindlekar is on a distinguished road hindlekar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never trader on lower than 1 : 100 leverage. Its good for me and suits me as well. But from the day I am on insta broker I always trade with 1 : 1000 leverage. When we have the chance of using such high leverage then why not use it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hindlekar For This Useful Post:

Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), Unregistered (1)

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although I like to trade with higher leverage but some brokers do not provide the same and have limitations to leverage on offer so the lowest leverage I have used so far is 1:100.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to realfun07 For This Useful Post:

Banned zeghbadrahem is on a distinguished road zeghbadrahem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfkamikaz View Post
    in my opinion, if trader beginner is use leverage the great , it is very dangerous, because they do not yet have a good psychological, so that they will experience a mc in their trade.
    when i start trade i dont know more about the leverage but when i read about it i see that is so helpful for us the broker give us this offer to help us trade with the small capital and my small leverage i used it 1:100 but right now i think that 1:1000 i the better choice

8. The Following User Says Thank You to zeghbadrahem For This Useful Post:

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,099 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me leverages ka itna bada role nahi hota jitna ki trader ki trading skills ka hota hai
    mere khaya lse trader ko sabse pehle apne trading skills ko sudharna chahaiye..uske baad fir usse leverages ke bare me sochna chahaiye..pehel demo accopunt me safal ho jane ke bad real account ki tareaf aur uske leverages ki taraf sochna chahaiye

10. The Following User Says Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lowest leverage will decrease you margin. This may help you to not open deals. But, we should use high leverage and use MM. There are many strategies which is to manage the reversals. In this, we need some margin to open deals. If you use lowest leverage, then you should have huge funds and supposed to use small lot size only.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hardworks For This Useful Post:

Member wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion, if trader beginner is use leverage the great , it is very dangerous, because they do not yet have a good psychological, so that they will experience a mc in their trade.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wolfkamikaz For This Useful Post:

Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), sherylwajid (2018-06-04), Unregistered (1)

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks

Lowest leverage you ever used?

The lowest leverage given to my account by forexcent was 1:5 though later changed to 1:10 and by this i learnt that using lower leverage is the best - i open my position and leave them unattended whenever i get time i check the prices in daily report and if i see getting good profit then only i close - really no fear of losing my account it is intact since around a year now.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-12-29), Facebook (2018-12-29), HP2018 (2018-12-29), mahera (2016-09-20), mehro (2019-06-21), Mehvish Hayat (2018-12-29), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), Mustansir (2018-06-23), sagar arain (2018-04-08), ZaraIqbal (2018-12-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 159 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159

Subscribe to this Thread (8)