+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 159 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1588

Thread: Lowest leverage you ever used?

Banned coiruahmad is an unknown quantity at this point coiruahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    We should use that leverage our capabilities in line with trading.1:100 leverage is very suitable for us who are just learning and getting to know forex trading.To use that leverage to impose too high of course very dangerous for the health of trading itself.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1:100 is my lowest leverage and also its my favorite.. Although I had a option to trade with even 1:1 leverage but small traders like me cant afford that kind of leverage in my account.. because we trade with really small amount and without using big leverage we will not see much difference in your capital..
    Searching Myself...

Member tenma is an unknown quantity at this point tenma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    forex me leverages ka itna bada role nahi hota jitna ki trader ki trading skills ka hota hai
    mere khaya lse trader ko sabse pehle apne trading skills ko sudharna chahaiye..uske baad fir usse leverages ke bare me sochna chahaiye..pehel demo accopunt me safal ho jane ke bad real account ki tareaf aur uske leverages ki taraf sochna chahaiye
    I never trade on less than 1: 100 leverage. It's good for me and suits me well. But from the day I'm sure I always trade with broker instability 1: 1000 leverage. When we have the chance to use such high leverage, so why not use it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ToengToeng is an unknown quantity at this point ToengToeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, my lowest ever leverage was 1:50 and it is killing me since My capital was low will used almost half of my margin with one opened position. So, I immediately change this to 1:1000 and it works for me, since I can open up to 5 position at the same time considering I use the combined strategy of scalping, swing, and intraday trading.

Banned sheikh rashed is an unknown quantity at this point sheikh rashed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FxBD View Post
    Low leverage is very useful for good money management system. If trader use low leverage then trader reduce their risk and also it is safe from margin call. I use 1:50 leverage for trading.
    my lowest leverage 1:1 but now a day i try to take highest leverage ( like 1:1000) cause sometime i try to scalping and make quick pips but i haven't huge capital so thats why big leverage help me to trade with big lot with small capital .

Member dewik79 is an unknown quantity at this point dewik79's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    The lowest leverage given to my account by forexcent was 1:5 though later changed to 1:10 and by this i learnt that using lower leverage is the best - i open my position and leave them unattended whenever i get time i check the prices in daily report and if i see getting good profit then only i close - really no fear of losing my account it is intact since around a year now.
    We should learn trading from the lowest leverage, and you are a good beginner, who is not in a hurry to pursue profit with high leverage. By using low leverage and a small lot, we will always be trading without tension.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roopesh11 View Post
    In these two years my lowest trading leverage is 1:10. I have used this leverage in my trading. And im doing the day trading and playing for a long term. If a trader using low leverages in trading then he should play for long time. It gives best results.
    If you used that low leverage so it means you had a lot of funds as capital for trading because it's impossible to use leverage
    which is as low as 1:10 if our capital is not at least $1000 maybe or maybe more. If me personally, I only used 1:500 or 1:1000
    for my leverage because my capital was too low amount of funds.

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never trade with too low leverage because I realize if my fund for trading is not much so it will be risky to use low leverage.
    It will be easier to face Margin Call if our leverage is too low. My account is 100 dollars so usually I used 1:1000 leverage but
    I ever tried to use 1:200 with $100 but I've changed it after I knew if it's too dangerous with low capital using low leverage too.

Junior Member Projapoty is on a distinguished road Projapoty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i never use the low leverage.I always in the support of the high leverage.I usually use 1.500.But from some broker I see it 1.1000 and I always use it cause I believe leverage is not the problem but use of them is a problem.

Banned sairin is an unknown quantity at this point sairin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Leverages that I have ever used in forex trading is leverages 1: 100, if under it has not been and until now I still use it leverages on every order I in forex trading because it's the best in my opinion

+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 159 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)