+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 159 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1588

Thread: Lowest leverage you ever used?

Senior Member Razor1911 is an unknown quantity at this point Razor1911's Avatar
    Thanks
    I actually never used leverage less than 1:500, its because most of the time i use margin very low and due to which i have to pick the larger range of leverage. Otherwise due to the lack of margin, there will be higher chances to get margin call.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned maleedsctn143 will become famous soon enough maleedsctn143's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am doing trade from last 2 years and in these two years i never change my leverage because i am doing trade with bonus and by changing leverage i can forget my remember things.i am using 1:200 leverage and it is good for me...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mirmreduan is an unknown quantity at this point mirmreduan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My lowest leverage in the forex trading life is 1:10. my first leverage is 1:1000 when i was the new forex trader.Now i use different type of leverage different type of account in the forex trading markets.I think leverage is the big factor in the forex trading markets.I can a good factor in the forex trading markets.

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    levrage ka hume bhaut hi ache se use karna chahiy yadi huamra levrage sahi hai to hum bahut hi acha kar lenge levrage humare capital ke hisaaab se set karna chahiy jitna acha levrage hoga huamre liy utna hi acha hoga yadi levrage hi sahi nhi hoga dikkt hogi .

Senior Member champy is on a distinguished road champy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know i have used 1;1 leverage many times with more lowest risks in the market. if the market is more risky then it is needed that we should choose low risky tradings so that we should not going to lose the real money in this market as well.

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, i have not used that low leverage in my life. I usually use 1:200 leverage for my trading. And it seems good to me. Because i know the market, i mean how the whole system works, so i do not take risks while trading. So it depends on you what you can handle while trading.

Senior Member hasankhan is an unknown quantity at this point hasankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that little leverage so bad once and as traders we should be able to focus and all will be well with us ready and I think a large leverage was very nice and I'd like to do with the huge leverage and it will give the right entirely with our capital and little leverage appeal.

Senior Member doro is an unknown quantity at this point doro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the low leverage was very bad and as traders don't do with low leverage and as traders we must be focused and all the good will and hard work would be so mean and all will be fine with a focus ... and a hard effort to be very meaningful.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1:200 is one of the good leverage that we have to use for trading in the forex market as we have to trade on the small amount then we must have to take care of the proper money and risk management.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Banned waheedsain10 is an unknown quantity at this point waheedsain10's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear i always used big leverage because my automatic system need a highest leverage according to his strategy.but i never use low leverage..i always use 1:1000 levergae..in this leverage you can open alot of positions and low leverage can open less positions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 159 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)