+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 368 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't use indicators often so i am really not right person to answer your question, but there are some good built in indicators in MT4 itself you can try those and find out which suit you most and use that in your trading. You can also look for third party indicators by goggling. there are some very built in indicators in mt4 itself you can try those and find out which suit you more and use that in your trading . you can all look for third party indicators by goggling. personally i prefer moving average indicator.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to douglas For This Useful Post:

Anam47 (2020-09-05), Kumar (2020-09-05), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I disagree with the term indicator for beginners, as all traders need indicators that can help to analyze and make predictions for the next price change in forex. Out there are many indicators in the form of either a default or custom indicator, no indicator is very accurate, but to minimize the false signals you can combine its use with some other indicators For the beginner, indicator is must needed.Indicators give signal which greatly benefits the new traders.Because new traders are not well-learned.They trade depending on the signal of indicators.Many traders use many types of indicators.Some use moving average, some use bollinger band and many use others.But i think that moving average is the best for new traders in Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to karmnun For This Useful Post:

Kumar (2020-09-05), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    See no one can tell exactly which indicators are best but yes what gave them the best result may be shared - bollinger bands are nice and easy to study also.Market situation seen in alligator indicators .MACD is not bad what i feel. Strategy also linked to these indicators. I don't use indicators often so i am really not right person to answer your question, but there are some good built in indicators in MT4 itself you can try those and find out which suit you most and use that in your trading.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to terangkanlah For This Useful Post:

Kumar (2020-09-05)

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Easy Forex Stratigies For Beginners: In order to avoid these most new traders will instead spend most of their effort searching for the most dependable forex trading systems. This again will reduce any interest gained or paid considerably. When the forex market was first introduced it was not open to the general public and they did not have mainstream online trading, and get more info about Easy Forex Stratigies For Beginners below. If you do this you are on the road to Foreign exchange trading success; this has always been the way to win and always will be.

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no doubt in it that indicators helps a lot in trading and getting profit but you must have to practice and master them in demo account then apply them to real trading. You can find many indicators on internet I usually use Trend Indicators in which Advance Decline Line (ADL) and Stochastic RSI for Momentem indicator. I most like to use a combination of the stochastic indicator, cci and fractals. I did it because I believe there is no best indicators and each indicator must have advantages and drawbacks of each, maknya I mengabungannya to maximize its function in order to minimize false signals

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what i know about indicators they are not 100% accurate but most of the new and pro traders do use them to get a market guess. macd and rsi are good indicators but you have to use them with your own customization to data. i am saying this because if you go with the default input then you may not get the desired result. practice with them with different time frame and with different data input on a demo account. If you need any indicators to trade then I will suggest you to use default indicators only.. Like RSI, MACD, CCI, Stochastic, PSAR etc.. believe me, they can give you far more better results than most of the custom indicators.. Those custom indicators can be the main reason for you to lose your money.. And people still use these default indicators because they works..

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont use indicators oftentimes so i am real not mitt soul to reply your question, but there are whatsoever near stacked in indicators in MT4 itself you can try those and conceptualise out which prettify you most and use that in your trading. You can also appear for base party indicators by googling. To me,The best indicators for beginners is money management,relevantstraith index,knowing partterns of candle stick how they move,there interpretation in the market and stockastic to know when the market is oversold.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My advice if you are new to forex, the indicators that should be used is the moving average can be simple moving average or exponential moving average. I use it very easily is when two different moving average crossing period the trend changed Beginner start trading with indicator is a good way, but don't use the hard to understand indicators. And don't use too much indicators because it will be hard to understand them all. We should remember that indicator is produce false signal too, and most of indicator is lagging and repaint.

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Easy Forex Strategies For Beginners: A great way to start trading in the Forex market is to do just that dive right in . Investors with experience in global market are prime investors for the Forex market . Dean Saunders 10 Minute Forex wealth Builder is a very affordable eBook and video currency trading trading course that is written for people who want to learn currency drafting .

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Keep in remember indicator help you to understand market movement but that is not it give you accurate result . Stochatic ,ADX, Bollinger bands MACD such type of indicator help us more. Actually to make profit in forex trade depend self strategy and experience , accurate fundamental and technical analysis. indicators are not of value for beginners and they should not depend on them completely before learning some technical analysis, but anyway the most important indicator for all traders is the moving average with all its types, it can show you the trend and many other things

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 368 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)