+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 368 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,182 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sir I dont use indicators often so i am really not right person to answer your question, but there are some good built in indicators in MT4 itself you can try those and find out which suit you most and use that in your trading. You can also look for third party indicators by googling.,,,,
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-06-30), billyboy00007 (2018-06-30), danish555 (2018-06-29), jimmy17 (2018-06-28), Raja551 (2018-06-27), sarfraz786 (2018-06-29)

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex pey kafi sarey indicators use hotey hain aur traders in ki help sey yahan pey profit earn kartey hain. Beginners ko chahiye k wo sarey indicators ko achey sey learn karein q k in ka trading mai ye traders ko market determination mai help deta hai aur is sey aap right time aur position pey trade ko open kar saktey hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we could say that the indicators are just trading tools and mostly all traders use these indicators when they are trading in this business , but indicators could show the market trend only they never show the market signals in advance , if the traders trade with their own experience they could make huge income in this business .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-06-27), billyboy00007 (2018-06-26), ghaffar500 (2018-07-15), jimmy17 (2018-06-28), kashi93 (2018-06-25), mian5575405 (2018-06-26), Nirzana (2018-06-26), ravi999 (2018-06-29), rehanayaz (2018-06-28), Sunriser1 (2018-06-30)

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rehanayaz View Post
    yes my dear A beginner should concentrate and rely on manual trading as much as possible but sometimes a little help can be obtained from indicators. For that purpose a few and easy to use indicators can be picked like, MACD, RSI, Moving Average and Bollinger Bands etc,,,,,,
    Ham logon ko apni trading me is tarah ke Indicator ka istemaal karna hota hai jisk imadad se trading ko karna ekdum aasan ban jayega. Agar ham logon ke paas me sahi tarah ka indicayor hoga tab uski madad se ham log badi hi aasani ke saath me income bhi kama sakte hain.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can also find a third warning sign by searching .... You can try and find who best suits you and use it in your care .... but there are some excellent designs of signs on MT4 itself .. I do not often use signals so I'm not really the right individual to answer your questions and I'm a beginner trader, I used the moving average indicator, I trade with the trend, and I hope my trading method is profitable. I also use money management to determine the missing size, and limit the losses. My strategy is simple and profitable

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The indicator shows the market position I think the indicator helps for beginners because when a beginner will start trading, he does not know how to open a trade and which currency will open if the indicator is there so you can understand which side is hit by the market and then you can understand the market situation . Indicators will definitely help you to trade but I think it is not wasting your time to find your indicator ursellf make some ideas and start trading from very low volume ,, it will be beneficial for you in future trade here

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not use any indicator but I realize that the indicator is very useful in terms of trading, because I am a new trader I can not give any solution but in your desire the indicator I have got some address indicator and I thank you for it because I will benefit for you. and A trader must use indicators for his trading activities. They are guides to open positions in pairs. I am sure if a trader trades but without using an indicator he will go to a large heal and short or long he will not trade anymore. I use some indicators even though they come from signal providers spread across the internet, like in fxfisherman, time and date.

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no doubt in it that the indicators help a lot in trading and earn profits but you have to practice and master them in demo accounts then apply them on real trading. You can find many indicators on the internet I usually use Trend Indicator where Advance Decline Line (ADL) and Stochastic RSI for Momentem indicator. and I like MA- for moving averages, you can get out of your SHORT trade when a faster EMA crosses over a slower EMA. You can get out of your LONG trading when a faster EMA crosses under a slower EMA. Basically, the above is how you can and should use forex indicators to.

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way is to help things around the fatal MT4 and mandatory indicator classes and also learn people through reading and then training people in Demo reports. And I experienced in general there would not be such a good warning in terms of the benefits of learning the agreement with you, one must process the small indicators inside you and then buy a successful match for the beauty of the trade. and I think beginners should start learning to use standard and basic indicators like MA to help them trade forex. they can combine it with other indicators such as PSAR or MACD. beginners should also learn about candle stick patterns and chart patterns so they are less dependent on indicators. sometimes indicators give false signals so if they learn about price action, they can avoid false signals.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I think Indicator analysis is very good and easy for beginners. There are many indicators in the forex market. But some indicators are very effective. Pioneers can follow the brands of Bolinger, RSI, stochstics, and Moving Average Indicators. and I started the learning process using the Bollinger Band MA indicator. I think using two indicators is very good and simple. therefore to read the two indicators is not too difficult. but if we really understand this indicator, it will really help us to see more clearly the market conditions. Therefore I think a suitable indicator for beginners is MA and Bollinger Bands.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 368 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)