+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 368 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 317 367 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 3671

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Member star083 will become famous soon enough star083's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i recommend the following indicators for new comers to use in conjuction
    1 moving average
    2 macd
    3 stoch oscillator
    4 shi channel

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member FPK is on a distinguished road FPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai indicators tuoo kafi haye joh best haye lakin maye app koh sirf doh indicators suggest keroo gha because you are newbie and they can do help you in which frist is RSI and the other is we buy sell indicators haye yah dono hi really nice haye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is nothing like the indicator for beginners or the indicator for the advanced traders because all of us are the same when it comes to the usage of indicators. Thus, these indicators should be used only for reference purpose only.

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    you need to try some of them, then you will get something suitable with you, then take and master it, and it is very important to keep it simple and easy to understand, avoid to combine with something and if then make something complicated,
    althought we use only one indicator but if we understand for how to maximize it, then we will get the best results

Senior Member jogja is an unknown quantity at this point jogja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    Indicator for Beginner...!

I am a beginner so, i don't know which 'Indicator' is better,
    so please help me to find some good indicators,and teach me how to watch that indicators like MACD,AO etc

if any good templates available please post the download link to use @ mt4 platform.
    I think you would be more clear if there is the internet looking for articles that megenai good indicator. Because I think a good indicator is considered by others is not necessarily good for you. You can choose and also learn what is good for you to apply.

Senior Member monno is an unknown quantity at this point monno's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't use the usual indicators so I am the right person, but no or incorporated some very sensitive indicator questions and these efforts more MT4 same, may conclude will be used in Commerce. It can be paired with, third-party metrics seek in Google.

Senior Member India Bangsat is an unknown quantity at this point India Bangsat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    Indicator for Beginner...!
    I am a beginner so, i don't know which 'Indicator' is better,
    so please help me to find some good indicators,and teach me how to watch that indicators like MACD,AO etc

if any good templates available please post the download link to use @ mt4 platform.
    In my opinion that I prefer fundamental analysis in comparison with the indicators. Because the need to signal a good indicator that at my place in the mountains of the signal is not good. So I prefer fundamental analysis.

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MACD and RSI are 2 good indicators for beginners to use while doing forex..these indicators are very simple to use and produce good trading results if you use them for long time periods..

Senior Member marfuatun is an unknown quantity at this point marfuatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best indicator for beginners is a moving average indicator because it is a very good indicator for predicting the trend is going in addition to the Bollinger Bands indicator is also very good because it serves as a dynamic support and resistance

Member raja jee is an unknown quantity at this point raja jee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A beginner should concentrate and rely on manual trading as much as possible but sometimes a little help can be obtained from indicators. For that purpose a few and easy to use indicators can be picked like, MACD, RSI, Moving Average and Bollinger Bands etc.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 368 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 317 367 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)