+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 368 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are a lot of good indicators in the forex market that forex beginners can use to trade successfully in the forex market and they include moving averages, stochastic oscillator, parabolic sar, MACD e.t.c. how effective this tools will be depends on how you use them and the settings you use them with. Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that beginner should try to focus on their knowledge and learning techniques and use the modern tools for trading in the Forex. The new trader should learn the Forex trading properly before trading in the Forex trading market which is best for his and not to do something else.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    However, the use of indicators for a beginner or a professional there is no difference, because the goal is to provide predictions of trend price movements in a short period or long term. But for beginners to master a lot of indicators is not easy, so it is recommended to use common indicators such as moving averages with different variations and I think, to create an indicator that takes a process and the mathematical sciences and physical sciences as well, especially to measure the saturation point as RSI and stochastic, if there is no science is not possible now we can use indicators to trade. indicator unless it makes a shaman may arguably not a science

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good, some traders do the OP based on signals from the indicators, but in this case the indicators used must necessarily have their usefulness in supporting the creation of a signal at the appropriate moment, because if you only referring to the candle, we will also be a little difficult to do OP. but basically indi is formed on the price movement that occurs, then use as a tool indi best to produce the right signal at a time when market conditions support for trade and There are many indicators in the MT4 but all u can use it easly and be not waste of time not many indicators such as Moving average, MACD, stochastic and ichkemo I love that indicator is very profitable so just at the first look for some easy strategy to stick with it to understand the price movement little by little and good wishes to you.

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    each trader has a different way of analyzing the market, but any differences would have in common that we can match, with a mix of some of the system will create a system that is accurate. and the beginner should be able to combine several indicators such as the MA and other trend indicators and I think, is the indicator function can give you clues about the prediction of price movements, but the best indicator is an indicator that you can make sure to open a position and generate profit, a good indicator for a trader is not necessarily good also for the other traders

Member BCA is on a distinguished road BCA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when first time i learn forex, my friend teach me how to use indicator bohllinger bands, he has much experience in this business,, so, i think, bohllinger band is a good indicator for newbies, because it's easy to use and indicators for beginners, is an indicator that is easy to read and learn. do not use complex calculations. for example, is a moving average. I think all traders around the world are familiar with this indicator. This is the most simple indicator that I know.

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    muje tu forex ke trading main kise bhe indicator per believe he nh hai or na he main indicator use kr raha hon kun ke aj kal jo bhe indicator hain just tools he hain es liye main en indicator per believe he nh kr raha hon or jo bhe trading kr raha hon apne mind ke he trading kr raha hon es liye ap apne mind ke he trading kro, I think if in my opinion, does not need a person even if he is a beginner, learn the market with the help of indicators. Because you need to know, pattern work on indicators is basically, repaint and repositioning. So it's not the right thing if you want to study the market but using the indicator.

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every traders has different styles of trading therfore I depend the indecatore of moving average is best for new trader. Moving average is best tools it predict to trading market trends update of crunchy pair and help for the trader. Experts of trader also trust this For novices in this market to see that the indicators do not work something sometimes you expect wrong signals or almost incomplete or wrong signals and beginners step by step training on classical analysis so that they can reap profits in the future

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    biggners k pass sab sai best indicator MA hota hai agar wo is par working kar lai tou best rahta hai kio k yai indicator humy kafi kuch dai sakta hai agar hum is mai working karna start kar dain gay tou theak hai kio k yai humy market ka trend achea tarah dai sakta hai humy ise par he zaydah working krni chayay....
    mera experience ye kahta hai ki agar aap indicators ki madat lete hai to aap is market mein acche se trend ko identify kar sakteen hai aur aap k pass market mein age kya hone wala hai us ka knowledge bhi ho jata hai generally indicators ki study technical trading mein atten hai isiliye agar aap is technic ko apnateen hai to aap ko is market mein profit hone k chances badh jayenge aur you will win this market very soon

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I recommend that novices use macd as the first technical indicator. Once that they master this tool, investors can add others to their trading system. With the passage of time, each trading system becomes more complex. Investors must master their tools to make their trading profitable. Sir h mey kehtaa ho k joo indector hotey haain wo onlye new traders keh liye hi help ful naahi hoteh jnab g ye exoert traders bhi use kartey hain jnab g hame bas chahye keh mehnat kre chahye wo fharts hainya indector haai jnab g

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you must have a proper guide and who should help you at every step of the trading process and in this way you will be able to trade properly and earn profit in the form of money and watch the market carefully and make a proper entry into the market so that it should result in a fruitful ending and we also want that you should become an expert trader and be happy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 368 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)