+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 368 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would rather just read the chart that I saw on my demo account because I started using it yesterday because I will open two pending orders depending on the direction of the market then It takes a lot of shorting on a very bullish trend. Learning lessons Trend is a good friend and the worst enemy in forex trading Btw, what chart will be recommended for that is I indicator is used for the long term and some are used for scalping. Of course I use MACD RSI and Stoch as indicators for scalping on M5 and M15 charts when I am free and often read / study charts

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But I feel in love with the moving averages lately. And after several times above the average because this indicator has value for analyzing the market and is effective because I am a beginner I have not learned this indicator I currently use fractals but how to see resistance levels and support in my trading terminal, I need help with this because it's the most beneficial predictor I've ever used is my brain and they don't cheat me like all my eye code indicators don't miss and so does my brain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For novices in this market to learn that the indicators do not work something is sometimes predicts wrong signals or signals almost wrong or incomplete and that the beginner step by step training on the classical analysis so that they can reap profits in the future
    Indicators destroy accounts

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This indicator is very well known and most traders use this indicator while Forex is the best online marketing place in the whole world, but traders do not only depend on indicators that there are very good indicators in the forex market, so the best traders have to do is not follow trends in the forex market. Traders must learn analysis and they must trade using their expertise

Member AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,318 Times in 889 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear brother forex market me boht ziada indicators hain or inke work krne ka andaaz b alalg alag hia. Me apko suggest dun gi k ap MT4 k apne indicators ko test kren or jo ziada smajh aey usy use kr sakty hain. Mery khyal se Moving Average and Bonlingar Band indicators newbies k lye boht achay hain.

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving average and RSI are good combination pairs and usually there must be a fast MA and slow MA and receive calls above two MA also it is your choice if you want it until I always fail to stop the possible low price of currency movements for and then you can decide which style of trading you are and how you trade candlestic patterns with high accuracy and high profits. Can you explain it to me? I am quite interested because I only hear well. things about that

Banned 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,351 Times in 5,022 Posts
    It is true that mostly indicators give false signals but if somebody use previous patterns of the indicators and also keep an eye on the news then any pattern that is favoring the news can be traded easily.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This indicator is very important for every beginner and every trader and everyone who is very useful in the forex trading market, so I think every beginner must use indicators so that they can learn and increase their knowledge of forex in usage indicators and they can understand that the forex market can do trade in market conditions to see indicators really! and the best indicator of beginner kay lia hain kay kay beginner pass itna zaida knowledge aur experience nahi hota jis ki waja says indicator ki madad says beginner easy chart ko analyze kar saktain hain aur trend ko follow saktain hai mein bhi jab new huwa forex mein tu indicators don't help at.

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because it always gives me the right market information but it's true that using this indicator is a bit difficult for all beginners so I also make foreign exchange trading decisions like you, I recently tried all the indicators in my terminal especially what we got was data and that we need to interpret it to turn it into information so BroHonestly I don't use the indicator because it always goes up because the graph goes up and down so it's totally useless if you follow that

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is why I said before I use this indicator as a supporter and different people use different indicators I prefer bollinger bands that are very good for me and I get good results to use them too You can use MACD etc SAR stochastics parabolic while just going and check out first then come and ask me a question about that that I recently tried all the indicators in my terminal with some of the indicators you mentioned quite rarely for me. However I use MACD and Parabolic SAR crocodiles and shafts as my indicators usually I don't rely on the full indicator

11. The Following User Says Thank You to fxreader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 368 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)