+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 368 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidali View Post
    G bhi ma tu ya keho ga ka new members ka leay indicator to boath beat hai or una use bhe karna cheya jesa who use kar ka acha profit bhe earn kar sakhta hai us leay huma koshish karne ho ge jeaa huma acha profit bhe huma earn ho sakha us leay huma cheya ka jab bhe huma work karna ho tu huma asani say work kar laa ga or acha profit bhe earn kar sakhta hai
    Bhai dekho New member ke liye to waise Indicators knowledge jaruri hota hai, unko maloom hona chahiye ki Indicators se kya kya fayda ek trader ko ho sakta hai, agar wo iske bare mein kafi achi tarah se jaan leta hai to trading karne mein dikkat nahi hoti hai, indicators ke jariye trend ko jana ja sakta hai, aur traidng mein achi khasi earning karne ko Indicators ke jariye mil pata hai main to bhai khud Innidcators ke sath hi trading kiya karta hoon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good for beginners, I would suggest not to use any indicators because the indicator doesn't see where the market will actually move, but you can use the RSI (Relative Strength Index) to determine when the market is overbought and oversold and Only standard indicators are integrated on the MT4 platform . And the best that I found there from the standard For beginners in this market knowing that indicators don't work something sometimes predicts the wrong signal or the signal is almost wrong or incomplete and that the beginner

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So far I'm still learning about moving averages so that choosing the right day and time to trade can play a major role in your forex success so it's a good indicator of getting a good idea about this business. You need to find the right area to make good success. good to get success if you have a good investment and I have lost a lot of money to use various types of indicators in forex trading according to that stochastic oscillator is the best indicator for me

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhi ma tu ya keho ga ka new members ka leay indicator to boath beat hai or una use bhe karna cheya jesa who use kar ka acha profit bhe earn kar sakhta hai us leay huma koshish karne ho ge jeaa huma acha profit bhe huma earn ho sakha us leay huma cheya ka jab bhe huma work karna ho tu huma asani say work kar laa ga or acha profit bhe earn kar sakhta hai

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Over the years the emergence of forex moving average trading is the most widely used indicator by traders, so if the best indicator for me is the best moving average indicator then when trading on a demo account there is no emotional pressure such as All generated on the basis of statistical data provided and used for different goals too. Trading on Forex is not only used by one indicator now, I try to avoid the indicator because most of the time painting is for this reason I am more doubtful but without forex trading indicators it is also a bit difficult for some people!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kembung For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1), zahidali (2019-04-26)

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also agree to use only one indicator when we are beginners because we can get more concentration with that indicator and then we can master it. but after a few times we have to try other indicators too. maybe you are right but with one indicator no one is sure to trade. I think indicators 3 or 4 are good for good positions and we don't use symptoms usually because of that I am clearly not a suitable person to help correct your current dilemma, but there are some very good congenital symptoms with MT4 itself. You can try it and find what is often best suited for an individual and use it in your exchange. You can also search for third party symptoms by googling.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kede For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-04-26)

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course there are several strategies in forex trading that use indicators, but you only have to be considered a good strategy for you and that really gives you an advantage, you should not consider a strategy that makes you lose. I think a self-made strategy is the best strategy you can have because because it is made by yourself it matches the things you like and the things that suit you plus you make a strategy will always support you really!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to taj mil For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-04-26)

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's funny that feeling this urgency and pressure to make money on the market actually causes traders to lose money, but it is all part of the game and in the end it only comes to the fact that urgency and pressure create emotional / impulsive trade decisions while relaxation and clarity mentally creating logical trading decisions that make your money most quickly and more consistently.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to gagal For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-04-26)

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My partner and I don't often work with indicators, I feel really not suitable for men or women to answer questions, even though there are some default indicators that are useful in MT4 by yourself you can try individuals and find that accommodates you almost everything and work with who you are dealing with. You can also search for holiday indicators through googling and I myself am happy with the MacD indicator and it is indeed very good and we must focus and everything will be fine with correct self-control and everything will be fine with good effort and we should be able focus and all will be good with difficulty and everything is not easy.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to gandiwa For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-04-26)

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    In my thinking moving averages and MACD is good combination but you have to take note that they will not work always.what l have discovered lately is they will work in some times in the day.like after opening of London session they will work mostly since a new move will start in most case.you have to watch very closely and take note everyday.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), mazaribest (2019-04-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 368 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)