+ Reply to Thread
Page 339 of 368 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 337 338 339 340 341 349 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 3671

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Member slametzz is an unknown quantity at this point slametzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moving average is a tecnical analysis indicator it uses to spot changes in the strength, direction, momentum and duration of a trend in a stock's a price this indicators is quite easy to understand a beginer trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the tone was puzzled to find media reference sebagaqi learn forex then I'll give a little information, this website may be useful for you in the future as a media to be the one who is more successful than now ..this is the web http://www.iforex-indicators.com/gar...indicator.html

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are no best indicators, there are so many indicators that we use and they are lagging indicators. I would advise that you depend on price action. You can use the trendline indicator and the fibonacci retracement for trend analysis and the pivot point for confirmation of levels.

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by haryadi88 View Post
    I am always using moving average for my strategy and analysis. beside using moveing average, I am using candlestik pattern with H4 time frame too
    the easy indicator is stochastic and you can work with it on any frame time but learn how it work then try it on demo it give right signal.and im depend on it in my trading if the cross to down sell and if the cross up then buy and you can beside it use good strategy

Member haryadi88 is an unknown quantity at this point haryadi88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shariful View Post
    I think the best indicator is RSI, MACD and Bolliger band. if you are new in the forex so i can say you that you never follow maximum three indicator, if you follow more then three indicator, i am sure you will be confuse. so better to follow like RSI, MACD and Bolliger band.
    I am always using moving average for my strategy and analysis. beside using moveing average, I am using candlestik pattern with H4 time frame too

Member Saif is an unknown quantity at this point Saif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicator is not good for Forex trading. A naked chart can make you profitable. I'm trading with a naked chart. some times use Zigzag. It's a good indicator for trade. and some times use bollinger bands. It's some good. If you want to many indicator use together, it's very bad for trading. you can use just 1-2 indicator or good a naked chart.

Member riya is an unknown quantity at this point riya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The correct is that mostly indicators consecrate unreal signals but if somebody use previous patterns of the indicators and also resource an eye on the intelligence then any itinerary that is favoring the intelligence can be traded easily..

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have seen this indicator before, i think it is very good really for the beginner, but i still prefare if trader that are joining newly can get the best out of moving averages, they are very simple.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually indicators are helpers of traders. sop u can use them to see where the market is going and u can use them to make profit. but it is advisible to use more than one and screen against each other.

Member aimisfx is an unknown quantity at this point aimisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The indicator is very suitable for beginners in the forex market. realization of the movement and the current market trend in the indicator. Unfortunately, not one hundred percent of the foreign exchange market indicator. with the indicator, you can get a basic idea of ​​the foreign exchange market. The indicator is very suitable for beginners in the forex market. realization of the movement and the current market trend in the indicator.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 339 of 368 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 337 338 339 340 341 349 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)