+ Reply to Thread
Page 337 of 368 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 335 336 337 338 339 347 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 3671

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Senior Member zirconium is on a distinguished road zirconium's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think for a beginner MACD,RSI and Moving average are good indicators.When the cross over u can put buy or sell orders and u can identify divergence and earn big money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vbalan is an unknown quantity at this point vbalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    default indicator of metatrader 4 platform is pretty good. One that you can use the indicator "momentum". By combining the Stochastic RSI, it was pretty good indicator to predict price movements. But you should still be careful, that the indicator is also often gave wrong signals

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I often use bollinger bands indicator. and this indicator always gave to me a valid signal to open position. and with bollinger bands this I often get profit as my target. so it seems to me you're trying to learn bollinger bands indicator is

Senior Member ismail trader is an unknown quantity at this point ismail trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dhiraj View Post
    There is many indicator that can very good for trader. Some are RSI, Stochastic, CCI, MACD, Moving Average, Bollanger Band, parabolic SAR, etc. This indicator some time give trader a good entry point. I think moving average is very popular indicator. Many expert trader are also use it.
    Although a fairly good indicator but we are not good metal and the greedy nature it appears then our thought is the pursuit of quick profits so that tends to have a desire to add a position order with the trigger intense Over trading, so any good indicator is useless

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MACD, rsi or MA ka use acha rehta hay. ye teeno simple laykin powerfull indicatos hain. iss kay elawa stochastic or parabolic saar bhi achay hotay hain. laykin behtar yehi hay kay aap in may say apnay liay wo indicator select karain jin kay combination say aap ko achay signal miltay hain.

Member lap is on a distinguished road lap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes its true . but its not easy for newbie to understand candlestick pattern which is very tough . and its true if they try hard to understand its will be not very hard and its true candlestick pattern have very good impact in forex which still i am learning.

Member dhiraj is an unknown quantity at this point dhiraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is many indicator that can very good for trader. Some are RSI, Stochastic, CCI, MACD, Moving Average, Bollanger Band, parabolic SAR, etc. This indicator some time give trader a good entry point. I think moving average is very popular indicator. Many expert trader are also use it.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I though am not using indicators until now and trading just looking at chart or watching the market, but as i see lot of traders relying on indicators i started studying them and feel bollinger band would be easy to begin with.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I though am not using indicators until now and trading just looking at chart or watching the market, but as i see lot of traders relying on indicators i started studying them and feel bollinger band would be easy to begin with.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are not any best indications you can find a great number of indications that any of us employ and maybe they are lagging indications. We would recommend which you depend on selling price action. You should use the actual tendency series signal and also the Fibonacci entrancement pertaining to tendency research and also the pivot place pertaining to evidence regarding quantities.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 337 of 368 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 335 336 337 338 339 347 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)