+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 368 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    new anay walon ko mera yehi mashwara hota hai k pehlay tradint pay zor de or trading ko is kadar behter tareekay say karna seekhay k un ka kam me khud ba khud he dhyan barh jae jb tak humara kam me dhyan nahi barhay ga hum kuch hasil nahi kar sake gay or na he kuch panay ki umeed hogi hum ko. There are hundreds of indicator available online for the Forex trader. Many are free and some companies also cost money because they made indicator. I mostly uses a combination of the indicators for better results. You can also use a combination of indicators.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading strategy to be fixed then we should use trading indicators.Trading indicators is a approximate idea to be catch trading perfect order point at live trading graph.Moving averages and bollinger bands or others indicators combination results is very effective at live trading graph for us.Indiactors perfectly utilizing is the best strategy for any trader in forex.We will try properly use different indicators in our trading graph. Beginner ko indicator ka use karna chehiye kyun ki indicators ka use aasan he newbie ke liye aghar hum compare kare forex news ko read kar ke trading karna kyun ki usko smjna muskil hai professional ko b problem hoti he smjane ke liye so macd and rsi jaise indicator ka use krana chehiye newbies koh.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think beginner do not need to learn any indicator, just learn price action. Because from my experiences, at the end, we will not interested to use any indicator anymore. I do not use any indicator now, and i really regret that i ever waste so much time to learn so many forex indicator. So i suggest beginner to not learn any indicator, it will waste your time Aise bht se indicators hain jo beginners ko profit earn krne me help krte hain lekin beginners ko sirf un pe depend nhi krna chaoye kyn k us me kch seekhne ko nhi milta hai apko woh aise hai jaise ksi ne trade bta di or ap ne lga di or is se apka apna knowledge and experience nhi bharta hai jo k bht zaroori hai is business me long term survive krne k liye.

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex beginners ke liye kuch special indicator nahi hota hai magar forex beginners ko aise indicator ke sath trading karani hogi jisko samjhne me trader ko aasani ho, complex indicator aur trading system ke sath traders ko kabhi bhi trading nahi karani chahiye. Forex beginners ke liye koi special indicator to hota nahi hai magar unko aise kisi indicators ka choose karani chahiye jisko samjhna kaphi simple ho, demo account par wo indicators ka test karte huye apne liye koi achchi si profitable indicator ko choose kar sakte hai.

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    new anay walon k lye jo sub say ahm or zyada use kiya janay wala indicator hota hai aur jiss ki madad say market baray kafi had tak tandaza ho jata hai wo hai moving average aur us k sath para bolic sar ka use yeh dono k combination say kafi had tak he nahi balaky bohat he zyada market baray pata chal jata hota hai. well mere khyal se agar aap new comer hai forex mai to apko jaroor bollinger band ko use karna chahiye kyunki ye bahut acha indicator hai twchnical analysis ke liye mai khud ise use karta hu iska signal strength kafi accurate rehta hai

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicator having good role in the Forex trading, with the indicators we traders study about the market trend and expect the future movement of the trend. According to the movement of market trend we will open trade in the trading account. Here we traders are doing more hard work to analyse the the market trend with the help of various indicators. Sometimes indicators are not true, but there is a fee of repeating itself, and this should not rely upon and there are excellent indicators that can be relied upon, but Pace entirely but to follow the strategy, and that you develop yourself and put your touch them

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators are most easily understood, is the parabolic SAR. You can install indicator, there is a flat form is available at almost all forex brokers.The best way is to choose help topics in your MT4 terminal and type the required indicator and learn them from reading and then practice them in Demo account. g indicator new trader or senior traders k liyay same hi hoty hay , bus hamay in ka use karna ana cahiyay , agar hum in ko use karna seekh laity hay tu hum es business ma kafi agy ja sakty hay aur acha kama sakty hay .:-)

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I stop to trade using indicator, and i think if beginner want to learn faster, then they do not need to learn about using indicator to trade. There are many indicators out there, but none of them which really useful and can gives us good profit. You can learn about price action, then your process to become a good trader will be faster mje tu forex ke trading main kise bhe indicator per belive he nh hai maine jo bhe trading ke hai apne mind ke trading ke hai or aj kal tu koe bhe indicator best working nh kr raha hai sab ke sab just tools he hain es liye mje kise bhe indicator per belive he nh hai or na he main indicator use krta hon forex ke trading main,

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think beginner should learn about the price action, price movement everyday, and the wave of the price movement. I think learn to use indicator will waste your time, because indicator will not help you much to make good profit. You must learn to watch the price itself, to know what is happened in the market Well i think there are plenty of indicators for the beginners to trade with in the forex market. One must try all and see which suits the best with their personality and make money with it. Practice is very much essential in the forex market for making money. If you dont know how to use your indicators properly you cannot make money. You must make money with a good strategy with a very good accuracy rate.

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many indicators available for a forex trader to trade and 20 the direction of the future trend but there are many simple indicator which are trader can choose in the initial stage some trade indicators like moving average are really helpful and they are easy to use and they give a reliable signals also The best individual indictors that a beginner should look for is the simplest one that you should get is the one that you can trade and you can make money from very well I believe that forex trading that you cab get profitable business of day to day

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 368 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)