+ Reply to Thread
Page 241 of 368 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 291 341 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 3671

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Member nirpolash is an unknown quantity at this point nirpolash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my point of view moving average and boilinger band both are very good indicators for beginners. Beginners should not try to learn a lot of indicators because this can cause them to be more confused and they may lose instead of earning profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxbrother is an unknown quantity at this point fxbrother's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best indicators for newbies would be RSI and alligator indicator because they are very easy to understand and we can get quick results if we trade on the M15 time frame. I am curious in trading so i make trades on lower time frames.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member wazir is an unknown quantity at this point wazir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother main tu indicators pay koe khas work nahe krta es wja say ap ke es mamly main ko help nahe karskta.lake many macda ka boht sona hy boht say expert es signal ko manty hain or es k zary he market ke trend dykhty hain .laken bhter yahe hy ap kse expert say mashwra lo.

Member mendak is an unknown quantity at this point mendak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Depends on how we trade, actually we can use some indicators as parts of our trading system (or just not using it at all ). If we like to use indicator, we should choose some indicators as trend signal indicator, enter signal, confirmation signal and close signal. Some of that side of signal can be exist in a similar indicator for sure. And, as an addition, we can also use oscilator kind indicators as part of divergence's signal.

Senior Member datace.fox is an unknown quantity at this point datace.fox's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by beamsteam View Post
    mere khyal main start main indicator beginner ko slow kr skte hain, start main beginner ko khud kam krna chy take un ko zyda se zyda experience hasil ho or wo apni earning ko strong kr skn start main indicator ko use krne se wo soul ho jan gay.
    bilkul thik ! Indicator begineers ko use krne nah chye , Q k ise use krne se begineer self aisle na leita , or phir indicators ko hi follow krne ki krta ha , jo kabhi use nuqsan b se skti ha !!

Banned sehatx is on a distinguished road sehatx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by amjed View Post
    My brother, and to rely entirely on the indicators that you can learn technical analysis is the best, I do not deny that the indicators are very important in some of the strategies I do not work in some cases, I advise you to continue learning and look for the best indicators of successful
    practice with simple indicators like moving averages and RSI Because these indicators are very simple to learn, all these indicators are of a great use and a good trader can make a good trading system with the help of these indicators

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by amjed View Post
    My brother, and to rely entirely on the indicators that you can learn technical analysis is the best, I do not deny that the indicators are very important in some of the strategies I do not work in some cases, I advise you to continue learning and look for the best indicators of successful
    practice with simple indicators like moving averages and RSI Because these indicators are very simple to learn, all these indicators are of a great use and a good trader can make a good trading system with the help of these indicators

Member mohammad adeel is an unknown quantity at this point mohammad adeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    I am a beginner so, i don't know which 'Indicator' is better,
    so please help me to find some good indicators,and teach me how to watch that indicators like MACD,AO etc

if any good templates available please post the download link to use @ mt4 platform.
    pal, mai apsay kahunga kay aap demo mai practice karo kay aap k liye konsa indicator acha hai aap jab tak khud use nhi karoge aapko samajh nhi ayega isi liye khud say practice karo to hi aap learn kar sako ge forex trading easily kyun kay practice hi ek trader ko successful banata hai

Banned amjed is an unknown quantity at this point amjed's Avatar
    Thanks

Senior Member nawaz458 is an unknown quantity at this point nawaz458's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think assistant trader indicator is best for the new trader to follow and for the searhing purpose of market trend ye 4 kism k indicators se analysis kar k signal deta hy so mare khayal main new traders k leye ye boht he working hy

Banned taani21 is an unknown quantity at this point taani21's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indicators, i don't know which to use because all the indicators are giving false signal to me, and it is not working for me, how you guys trade with this indicators, is there any profitable indicator then please share with me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 241 of 368 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 291 341 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)