+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 368 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 283 333 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 3671

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    a novice can use the indicators that are easily understood, although this indicator has not been able to give the maximum signal, in early trading learn, I just use the moving average indicator, and a beginner can use this indicator to predict the market, because it is very easy to understand

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mamabagena is an unknown quantity at this point mamabagena's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually in Forex indicator using is best way for every traders. Because new traders will be using indicator to hard work in Forex market chart. Why can no use new traders indicator because there are more indicator and which are indicator is best to choose using is to hard work for traders. Thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member foufou is an unknown quantity at this point foufou's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators are used to help you in analysing , to analyse you must learn fist
    thousands of indicators exists , you need to use generally those that may help you in your strategy and your plans

Banned sima5363 is an unknown quantity at this point sima5363's Avatar
    Thanks
    I thing indicator is very useful for a beginner.only indicator says what happend in forex.without indicator beginner or any trader lost their money. so always use per feet indicator

Senior Member shoukat naaz is an unknown quantity at this point shoukat naaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    weswy to forex trading market men bohot sey indicatirs hotey hen jin ka mujhey abhee tak pata naheen hey lekin kuch indicators aisey bhee hen jin kee madaed sey forex trading market men bohot hee profit hota hey mujhey is tarding marfket men yeh hamen markey key barey men batatey hen .

Senior Member admin india koyoktaek is an unknown quantity at this point admin india koyoktaek's Avatar
    Thanks
    use the indicator most favorite and you understand. according to me all the indicators are good. indicators and so use your best strategy. I recommend you to use a moving average with 200 sets and Fibonacci retracement

Banned forexex is an unknown quantity at this point forexex's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am not using any indicator till now because i am doing well trades on manual trading without indicator....i think indicator can give us wrong signals that can lead to loss therefore i don't use any indicator you should also focus on manual trading without indicator

Banned tamann is an unknown quantity at this point tamann's Avatar
    Thanks
    I usually then signs, not that I see is definitely not suitable for a particular person, in fact, messages to all people the answer to the question, even if included something useful in MT4, that in most cases you have to be can and also to match what you used within. Watch out also for alternative signals with Google.

Banned sally525 is an unknown quantity at this point sally525's Avatar
    Thanks
    indicators are very helpful to beginners as its aleading guide to the market to tell the beginners if the market is up or down so i use some of them such MACD and stochastic and RSI

Banned imran1331 is an unknown quantity at this point imran1331's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are various indicators out there in Forex trading, a beginner could easily use any of them. Indicators in Forex trading is very nice since it helps a Forex trader to decipher the direction of the Forex market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 368 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 283 333 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)