+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your best EA / Manual trading.

Member anumalik is an unknown quantity at this point anumalik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so far I could not get any ea which could realy work it work in certain market condition and then blow up the account so prefer is to trade manual

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zentrader is an unknown quantity at this point zentrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use Price action trading strategies and I also make use of some indicators like Stochastic for making out divergences . Manual trading needs time to get expertise and once learn t can be done very effectively. I have never used EA and hence I cannot comment on that part.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned birlar is an unknown quantity at this point birlar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a trader of manual trading because i think it is right way of making money in the Forex market and for this reason i am using scalping strategy with MACD and Moving average indicators and getting very good result from this market and i think i will get this in future also.

Banned aug14 is on a distinguished road aug14's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have no lines to tell about it because i am not understand what is it and i am a beginner in forex trading market and i have not so information about it,i am trading manual in online forex market and i like it very much then the using EA in trading.

Banned shafqatirshad is an unknown quantity at this point shafqatirshad's Avatar
    Thanks
    i prefer a manual trading instead of using ea. it is suitable for me and i am using my own knowledge and mind.

Senior Member taxo is on a distinguished road taxo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think best trading and helpful for trader is manual trading because I self work in the manual trading and earn the bgi profit so I suggest it manual trading is the best trade zone

Banned mar1990 is on a distinguished road mar1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    ~~~!!@@@@ different traders different indicator ko use krr k apni trading ko best bnanny ki koshish krta hayy......
    mt4 orr mt5 and ea are very good indicators hann jo kk different traders ko support krr rhyy hann ....lakin i like the most manuall trade because it is very easy to use .......trading kk ly asia mmain zyada tr manual trading ko preffer kia jata hayy ................
    i like it very muchh......kun kk manuall trade mujhy boht faida dyy rahi hayy orr iss syy mari incomm mm bb azafa hua hayy orr jiss ny mara life style hee badl dia hayy...............~~!!@@@@@@@

Banned mamakamrul is an unknown quantity at this point mamakamrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    A person's performance is very much want to learn from your foreign exchange transactions, know that you can share your secrets with us, I don't have much money, but trade. I'm not, I'm dealing with my best, but I can say that I really like, believe in themselves, rather than electronic transactions so you people tell me, there is no big difference between the buying and selling of your own, or EA.

Junior Member oscarx is an unknown quantity at this point oscarx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gesitfx View Post
    Hit and run is like scalping a few pips target, as it is touched by price and convenience here is a scalping strategy and I can use it too, so that prolonged use of good results

EA scalping very profitable. work only at ECN Account

1. Real account
    Attachment 7786

2. BT at Gold pair
    Attachment 7787
    wow, good EA.. can you give this EA??? Please share this EA.. Or you give me link for download this EA.. Please.. I look this statment, this ea very good.. i want try use this ea.

Junior Member gesitfx is an unknown quantity at this point gesitfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hit and run is like scalping a few pips target, as it is touched by price and convenience here is a scalping strategy and I can use it too, so that prolonged use of good results

EA scalping very profitable. work only at ECN Account

1. Real account
    Name: biar rame.JPG Views: 29 Size: 40.0 KB

2. BT at Gold pair
    Name: nuklir.JPG Views: 26 Size: 65.1 KB
    Last edited by gesitfx; 2013-05-08 at 01:36 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open