+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your best EA / Manual trading.

Member mahdisolidsnake is an unknown quantity at this point mahdisolidsnake's Avatar
    Thanks
    tart mei itna nai tajurba hota kaam karne ka un kay rules ko follow nai karte is se mohtaat rehna parta hay loss ka khatra b hota hay banda kaam kartaa rahay to aadat par hi jati hay phir loss kam aur profit ziada se ziada hota hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kite is an unknown quantity at this point kite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer manual trading model because I can get a greater profit and less risk than using EA robots in addition to the manual trading can improve my ability to analyze market movements which for me is very important for a trader to be able to analyze the market well so as to get the highest profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sarimiin is an unknown quantity at this point sarimiin's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always do my best efforts to work with manual trading and catch some pips and forex trading business is a good online earning source after all In short before deciding on which type of trading to adopt one should be aware of their respective advant but i think manual trading is the best way to enhance your skills and knowledge so So it is clear that Forex tread is nice like I prefer manual trading than using eas in manual trading you will be able to control your trade as you wish and you trading style

Junior Member andy87 is an unknown quantity at this point andy87's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Meta Trader 4 Advisors rating

Hi all, There is a good web source about advisors rating, may be you will find smth interesting for yourself.
    forex10rating.com

Banned Djhanchuockoenmin is an unknown quantity at this point Djhanchuockoenmin's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always trading manually and most of the traders use this that maybe using EA can be good but if we have EA which its can give good result in trading bro therefore You shouldn't be expecting business to always favor you It let alone And when they can be sure about the strategy then they can use than on the real account manually with shift to automated trading by developing our own EA through freely available programs that does the coding for us

Junior Member andy87 is an unknown quantity at this point andy87's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite is Secret Anna Monti expert. Robot doesn't use any martingale and pending orders, trades not so frequently but selectivly. Good for long-term trading.

Banned شساقشبنخ is an unknown quantity at this point شساقشبنخ's Avatar
    Thanks
    there is risky involve in forex market is not suitable for everybody but dos how have the knowledge understand market is easy for them,before someone can ready for trading he need a strategy that already test on demo account first before go into real account

Senior Member asyiifa is an unknown quantity at this point asyiifa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But if you are doing trading manually then you will have the chance of making the trade depending into your brains and thus basic instinct will let you win and a trader can use both manual trading or automated trading to trade on the forex market in fact Because in the whole world there is no successful robot available for trade as I understand that there is no strategy that can produce 100% accuracy till Because if you are using any robot so there's nothing surety that you will get pro

Member sakhrukhan is an unknown quantity at this point sakhrukhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well trade through human are correct and do business is not guaranteed and automated as possible to lose a lot of money and you expreince many of them but gave poor result on demo accordingly Sometimes it works dose not means that you can relay on it But human is a programs creator so they can understand currency condition so they can easily trade with currency market condition therefore sometimes i just think about using expert advisors strategies

Member kite is an unknown quantity at this point kite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    still better to forex trading is to use manual trading because we are trading manually with the advantage that we can get from forex trading results can be more effective that we have a way of auto forex trading using EA robot that can make us even loss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open