+ Reply to Thread
Page 670 of 677 FirstFirst ... 170 570 620 660 668 669 670 671 672 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,700 of 6769

Thread: How your trading varies from day to day?

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my trading is not varying till now and still moving in direction of margincalls and it is very bad for me to repeat the same mistakes again and again and getting margincalls and i should improve myself in my future trading
    please vote for me if you like my post

2. The Following User Says Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

yulbang111 (2018-01-30)

Member LeeMinHo is on a distinguished road LeeMinHo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abeda16 View Post
    I am tarding in forex different from day to day.From my starting in forex i am getting newer experience in my daily trade.Day by day my earning is increasing and i am having good experience in forex.Some day comes in my life a boaring and on that day i cant earn any profit and sometimes i keep my trade top.
    If you can make consistent profit every day , so you were a successful trader here , right ? I guess you can share your knowledge and trading system here . So everybody here will be able to learn much lesson from you .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abeda16 is an unknown quantity at this point abeda16's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am tarding in forex different from day to day.From my starting in forex i am getting newer experience in my daily trade.Day by day my earning is increasing and i am having good experience in forex.Some day comes in my life a boaring and on that day i cant earn any profit and sometimes i keep my trade top.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi, i want to ask that how your trading varies from day to day?i mean sometimes you may get loss,sometimes profit.how yours?
    yes of course har din fresh or new htoa ha or har din trading different hoti ha is main ko be gurantee nahi a ka however good he and she ho sakta ha k ap ko ya to both sara profit ho or yeh be ho sakta ha k naw din ap ko loss ho ya ha forex trading is main ko pata nahi chatalta ha kab profit ho ga or kab loss ho ga is laya is naw din trading different hoti ha.

Junior Member sspences1989 is an unknown quantity at this point sspences1989's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai simple market trading market ma tu har din har ghanta har second ma price change hoti rahti ha agr is ma paisa invest kiya han tu ak hi kam ho ga faida ya nuqsan is ka bar confirm nahi kaha ja skta mara khyal matu ya thek ha

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,l each of the trader has their own trading style on this business, i like to use the scalping when i am tarading on the forex, but maybe the other of the trader has not same with me, and then we an got the loss and profit, becaesu both of them was the one of this business

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    yes of course, sometimes i get profit and sometimes not,
    sometimes i get more...and now i just make my trading safe, always keep in positive area and no matter how much profit i will get and it is better than get nothing, and with it, i make a relevant target that is easier touched by the trend
    forex me kabhi bhiu profit ka margin same nahi rehta
    kisi din aap bahut zada profit kam lete ho aur kissi din loss me chale jate hio..ye sab depend karta hai aapke trading style pe..aapka trading style aur amrket ko smajhne ki samjh se hi aapka profit banta hai

Member forexgain is on a distinguished road forexgain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading is a very variable and flexible sort of business. there is no guarantee that there will be a daily and weekly fixed profit. all the profits are variable and will depend on the market conditions and the fundamental analysis

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course, sometimes i get profit and sometimes not,
    sometimes i get more...and now i just make my trading safe, always keep in positive area and no matter how much profit i will get and it is better than get nothing, and with it, i make a relevant target that is easier touched by the trend
    do the best we can

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ending of our daily trading varies day to day, whatsoever strategy, method we choose we can not get the selfsame conclusion daily because the Forex activity is really inducement in nature. I few nowadays get immature benefit and sometimes go without gain up to a week.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 670 of 677 FirstFirst ... 170 570 620 660 668 669 670 671 672 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)