+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 677 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast

Thread: How your trading varies from day to day?

Banned Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,406 Times in 7,274 Posts
    Forex trading is a kind of exchange currency. Iske andar ** business is done in foreign currency.
    The forex market was started around 1875 and in 1944 the whole country came up with a new rule and according to that rule U.S.A.
    The dollar currency has been kept as a currency depending on the currency. And let me tell you that * the profit of Forex trading depends on the market rate of the currency * you * in * currency
    Forex trading and you trade on * currency and when its price is lower or higher in the international market then you calculate your profit * or loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear forex markeet mien har Roz candition chenj oti Hy is mein humein bahut ehteyat sy wark karna chaiye kisi din humein is mein profit hota Hy to kabhi loss is liye humein apni trad parfeckt lagani chaiye agar hum markeet ktrenfd mein kaam Kary gy or achy haigh low sy intry Kary gy to hum kamyab ho gy .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meri trades improvement nhi ho rhi even though keh me kam kr rha ho is business me likan phr b loss hota hw our Risk management bohat important chiz hai is business me iskw bgair hame trading me bohat loss ho sakta hai our jaisa keh hame janty he keh money management and riski management ak professional traders ki nishani hoti hai so hame bhi chahye keh aesi risk management ko follow karna chahye is se bohat faida hoga hame forex business.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G brother asa hi hota hai. Kabhi to market hamari favour me aa jati hain to ham profit pr bohot khush ho jaty hainor jaldi nikalwa lety hain. Magr ziada tar New traders Loss me phans jaty hai jesy k me b new hun or akshar Loss hi me hoti hun. Ahista ahist forex ki samjh ati hai or tajrba boht kuch sikata hai phir ham loss kam krty hai or smjhdari se trading ko handle karty hain. Practice make a Man Perfect

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My trading additionally varies from regular and now and then i make profit and in some cases endure some losses. So provided that i acquire some profit, then i will feel that how my technique functioned. Also i will attempt to make a few progressions and attempt to enhance it for an alternate day. And then attempt to apply it on second day. However provided that i endure misfortunes, then i will attempt to deal with my oversights and attempt to know the explanation for why of my losses. And then make a great method for an alternate day. So it is exceptional to make examination of day by day trading and afterward attempt to enhance step by step.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading is different from day to day depending on the day of my abstract psychotherapy of the currency is no dubiousness that the banishment of psychotherapy differs from day to day depending on industry movements and the modify of the disinterestedness on. but use strategies and MM are already totally under our contain. Trading mein hr naya din hota hai aur is mein trading ka profit day to day varies krta hai aap k political condition kaise hai currency market stable hai k nahin country conditions kaise hain is lye is forex tradiding business hr naya din naya hota hai kabi profit zaida kabhi kam yeah kabhi loss bhi ho jata hai

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will be an expert the following, consequently most times usually are not generating everyone profit, you will discover times we receive large deficits however you will discover times offering everyone reasonable profit likewise. However just like some others i will be not satisfied along with latest functionality as well as will be strolling in relation to exceed. In this humankind of forex everybody can jazz money and also worsen, every day there are a programmer, every day we unlawful positions, the end of the day was the winning item and separate loses, the exclusive most of us decided to encompassing their winning positions, and let the nonstarter role loses over and over again. this is our difficulty!

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think the gain or loss on international currency trading depends on the distinction on trade truly there isn't any distinction in the times when trading Forex, however I discover many people claim that this really is my bonus and different day opposite however this really is optimism and pessimism of the same merchant to fancy him I think thus it is correct that every day trade differ than the day before that is a fact that you have toknow and put in your mind the true is that the more you trade the better it is for you if you ask me

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its not a guarantee that a trader, however good he/she may be, will make profit each and every day. Losing days do occur and when one begins to accept this graciously, the trader is a step ahead of the rest of the pack. Because revenge trading is one main reason for failure of a newbie then i will think that how my strategy worked... and i will try to make some changes and try to improve it for another day.....and then try to apply it on second day...but if i suffer losses, then i will try to sort out my mistakes and try to know the reason of my losses.

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To date when i don't believe i am an expert in this article, thus most nights usually are not doing me benefit, you'll find nights when i get huge loss although you'll find nights giving me moderate benefit at the same time. Nevertheless such as other people i am dissatisfied with latest functionality as well as will probably be walking in relation to excel. i loss a trade i still trade any next set-ups i see but i make sure i learn from that lossed trade doing trade on demo account currently. I hope that i'll do profitable trading because i'm learning it and doing practice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 677 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)